Prestige Item
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler Reviews

Uniquely designed. Curved at an angle that suits all eye shapes with silicone rubber pad that releases right amount of pressure to curl lashes. Combined with basic mascara, lashes stay curled all day.

For more info, please vitit Shu Uemura

August 16, 2009

Having read the many magazine recommendations for this eyelash curler, I decided to give this one a try. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about paying so much for this curler, but it has been over five years and I have never looked back. The Shu Umera eyelash curler is the best tool I have in my makeup bag. Some days I just leave my house with curled lashes and a little lip gloss because the effects of the curler are dramatic enough. It gives my lashes (every single one of them) great curl and lift, without any pinching. I highly recommend this eyelash curler to anyone who wants great looking lashes.

January 28, 2009

this is an awesome eyelash curler! I recently got this as a replacement as I had lost my old one (some cheap one I bought years ago -Revlon maybe?) and let me tell you, I never thought there was anything wrong with my old one until I tried this one! I didn't know that your eyelash curler wasn't supposed to hurt when you used it or that it did a poor job of curling my lashes until i tried the Shu Umera one. This one is amazing! It fits my eye curavature so well that it never hurts now when I curl my lashes and it doensn't crimp them, it CURLS them! Although this one is on the pricier side, I think it's worth every penny. This will last you for years to come!

December 21, 2008

FLAWLESS!
    This eyelash curler does wonders to my lashes! It gives them that perfect curl everytime! It is easy to use and it never clips your eyelids. This has been the best eyelash curler I have ever used. It does what a cheap eyelash curler does not do. If you have eyelashes that won't seem to curl, you should definitely try the shu uemura eyelash curler!

May 03, 2008

This thing is godsend. I have pin straight, individually thick, long, droopy eyelashes - crimping is a major problem. With just the right pressure, it gives you natural looking curled eyelashes! For better precision, you can use the Mini version for inner & outer lashes. (FYI Toronto peeps) As of this date, Sephora Bloor sells the regular, but not the mini. Sephora Eaton's told me they no longer sell Shu eyelash curlers. Maybe Holts?

2.3/5

April 16, 2008

When I was in Vegas, I make a special trip to Neeman Marcus to buy this eyelash curler. I have always loved eyelash curlers and if I have NO TIME I will only curl my eyelashes and groom my brows.
    This eyelash curler is good. But I don't know why-but for (I think it was $25) I expected miracles. I stilll use it of course, but my advise to u if you are debating on buying this, you are just fine with your revlon curler :)

February 18, 2008

This eyelash curler is the real deal. When I'm running late in the morning and feeling really lazy, my one-two punch is blush and shu. This gets all my lashes all the way to the corners of my eyes. The result is batty, flirty lashes that last ALL DAY, until you wash your face. My lashes would usually fall flat at the end of the day with mascara, but my shu'd lashes -- even without mascara -- stay perfectly curled through a day at the office and a workout.

Believe the hype! This eyelash curler is a worthy investment!

September 28, 2007

I have this Curler over 4 years, and i won't change it for any other. It curl my eyelashes even without makeup. And when i wear mascara, i look like i have fake eyelashes. I highly recommend this product.
    I read someone bought this curler for $30.00... check www.sephora.com, for a better deal.
    I live in USA.

September 05, 2007

After all the eyelash curlers I have tried, this one is definitely the best one. I get a beautiful curl every time I use it. It also doesn't tug or pinch at your skin around the eyes. It does cost more money (I think I paid almost $30 for it) but it's so worth it. You will not be disappointed with Shu Uemura!

September 05, 2007

I had the Revlon eyelash curler for the LONGEST time, but it always pinched my skin, or the sides of my eyes (ow!)

Then I finally gave in and bought this eyelash curler. At first, it may not seem any different, but the quality in the tool itself (it feels sturdier, less flimsy), and the black pad that comes with it to help curl your lashes, will change your mind.

It's worth the money, and my eyelashes look wonderfully curled without being crimped (you know, flowy, curly, curved, not pressed and ironed into a straight up and down kind of bent lash look), and it never feels pinched when I curl my lashes before applying my cheap Maybelline Great Lash mascara...

It lasts all day (the curl that is), and was worth the investment. :)

March 30, 2007

As a make-up artist I don't leave home without this one in my kit. I have asian eyes so the curler is nice and rounded to fit smaller eyes. It always gives me and my clients the most perfect curl!