Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

With a cashmere-like texture, this legendary facial cleansing oil infused with 8 precious oils renews skin quality, leaving it moisturized and feeling soft and smooth with less visible pores, for an unforgettable cleansing experience that is the ultimate in skin care. Cashmere skin quality: ultime8 complex delivers softer, smoother and moisturized skin for an exquisite makeup finish. The precious essences of 8 exquisite botanical origin oils have been merged together. These oils, carefully sought out from Chinese medicines and beauty oils all over the world, are proven to have the highest skincare efficacy. Utlime8 cleansing oil effortlessly removes all makeup and impurities.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

June 09, 2022

Love it

I love Shu Uemura Ultime8∞ Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil. Its so easy to use. It took my makeup off quick & easy. My skin looked radiant after. I also love the smell!

Love this

This product made my skin super soft and it got rid of the of all the bumps . I would recommend this for any one to use on their skin . Best product I have used .

A great product

This stuff is very great for your skin it leaves it soft and moist. It’s easy to apply and stays on all day long. I love this stuff. It will be a new product for me

Beauty Cleansing Oil

Beauty Cleansing Oil for beautiful, healthier skin and confidence about one self and sharing our experiences with others who are looking for helpful tips.

Amazing product

I loved it ! Made my face feel smooth no oily residue smelled amazing made my face feel better and I'm already seeing results ! Recommend this product!!

June 07, 2022

Shu umeders

I love it it makes my skin feel so much better and smoother.it leaves it sliky smooth.and soft.likeva newborn baby.cant wait to be able to try more of these products

February 21, 2019

THE BEST Cleansing Oil EVER

This is expensive. However is the best on the market! The texture is rich, and silky and need only 2 pumps to take off a full-face of makeup, including water-proof mascara. With water, the oil emulsifies to a milky texture, removing all makeup. It does not leave any residue. While it is expensive, it lasts a long time and it leaves your skin feeling fantastic.

July 21, 2015

The Shu Uemura ultime8 sublime beauty cleansing oil is probably the best makeup remover I have ever used. One product takes care of all the makeup on my face - including several coats of waterproof mascara. Other waterproof makeup removers often strip my lashes off in the process, but with this product, I feel like my lashes not only remain intact, but they are actually growing! You start of by pumping 2-3 drops of the cleansing oil in your palms and rubbing it over your dry face. Massage your face for a few seconds and add water to emulsify the oil and rinse. This is especially amazing for those with dry skin as it doesn't strip the moisture from your skin. With that said, however, I have extremely oily skin - and I just love this product! They have several different types of oils for different skin needs - but the ultime8 sublime beauty cleansing oil is my favourite! Honestly, it is extremely expensive - It's $48 for a 150 mL bottle - but I always get the 450 mL bottle which retails for $98 CDN - you get the best value here. One bottle lasts a looong time - as you really only need about 2-3 pumps maximum.