Sidekick Pastas Reviews
Ranked #109 in Grocery

September 04, 2017

Everything I've ever wanted... and more.

This stuff is so bad for me... but so good tasting. Quick cooking time, amazing flavour, and cheap to buy. My favourites are the chipotle cheddar and the chicken before I went vegetarian. The rice packets are also amazing. Foolproof, and tasty 100% of the time.

May 04, 2017

Sidekick, un indispensable pour un repas vite faite, mais malheureusement nous somme une famille de 5, sa serais plaisant si qu'il existerais des sachets sous format famillial.

March 14, 2017

I always buy sidekicks pasta and it is truly delicious, i will buy this again because the price is not too pricey, the quality is just right but the only thing that`s missing is more Inside the bag. i would honestly love that

March 10, 2017

Les pâtes Sidekick sont un très bon dépanneur pour les soirées pressées.
    Elle se cuisinent en quelques minutes et il suffit d'y ajouter un peu de legumes, des saucisses ou du poulet pour les transformer en un petit repas de semaine! Tres faible en coût et déjà assaisonnées!

September 26, 2016

Très pratique lorsqu'on a peu de temps devant nous. Le goût est super bon et en plus c'est simple à réaliser. Ne prend que quelques minutes à préparer.

September 26, 2016

I love the sidekick pastas . They're great when you don't want to cook from scratch and they're super easy to make . I always pick them up on sale and I always make sure to have a variety of flavours.

September 23, 2016

These are the best for a quick and easy side dish with dinner. What I also do for my four year old son, is add veggies and meat right into the pasta and sauce. He loves it.

August 15, 2016

My favourite variety is the garlic spaghetti sidekicks. We use it as a side dish for all sorts of things, it's plain enough to go with a lot of different entrees. For the price you pay and for it coming out of a bag I think it tastes very good!

January 12, 2016

Sides kicks are a great side for any dish. They make my dinners quick and easy and a lot more manageable.

January 09, 2016

I stock up on these when they are on sale. They are great product to have on hand when you need a side dish in a hurry;