Silk Almond For Coffee Vanilla Reviews

2.7/5

September 19, 2018

Mistake

Purchased this by mistake, quite like the silk coffee creamer but the almond blend did not sit well with me, coffee tasted off and regretted buying it

September 13, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Fantastic for lactose sensitivity

I am lactose sensitive and tried many dairy and non dairy coffee creamers and by far this one was my favourite. The flavor was great I love the coffee aspect. It was so good my dairy loving husband even enjoyed it.

August 08, 2018

Honestly have to try this with your coffee!

I was hesitant to try silk creamers at first as I drink my coffee black or with a flavour shot only but wow oh wow so glad I did! I can't get enough of the vanilla creamer. It's not too sweet at all and of course you can add as little or lot that you want! I definitely recommend this product!

May 26, 2018

Coffee Cream Vanilla Non Dairy

The taste is amazing and creamy!! The taste stays in your mouth way after I’ve consumed my beverage! But in a good way!! I would totally recommend this product to all coffee and tea drinkers

May 05, 2018

For you coffee lovers!

This milk is PERFECT for coffee's (iced coffees too) It tastes so smooth. Im not a huge fan of many "almond" milks, but I use this in my coffee's everyday!

March 30, 2018

A bit sweet but texture is amazing

I find most dairy free options for coffee to make it flavourless and watery but this product is creamy and tastes great. Not greasy and very light. Absolutely recommend

March 14, 2018

Love it

I love this creamer for my coffee. It also co as I Hazelnut. It is a light flavour so it doesn't disrupt the coffee taste. Very light and mild. Only downfall is that it is in small containers.

March 13, 2018

It’s Almost Too Good!

When I reach into my fridge and see that I’m out of this product I go into immediate panic mode! My coffee isn’t the same without it! So much better than any other creamer I’ve used and much lighter on the waisteline.

1.8/5

March 05, 2018

Too sweet!

This creamer was so sweet it actually hurt my mouth. I didn't use anymore than the normal amount and without sugar,
    I couldn't drink my coffee. The taste was quite strange as well. It was extremely almond-ey, which I know is to be somewhat expected, but it overpowered the vanilla.

March 04, 2018

my fave!

This is my favourite of the new generation of nondairy coffee creamers. I prefer it over the other varieties (soy, coconut). Turns my coffee into a little treat!