Silk Almond For Coffee Vanilla Reviews

October 19, 2020

Hands down my favourite flavoured coffee creamer!

The Silk Almond Vanilla coffee creamer is silky smooth when poured into coffee and while drinking and has a fantastic flavour. This is my favourite flavour but the others are just as good including the plain. If you want a good non-dairy coffee creamer this should be your go to.

love it

I love it really good on you coffee or tea. It is a good combination , Love the vanilla flavour not to over powering sometimes i find that other flavours is not much and takes away from your beverage , gotta try

2.7/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great substitution, just wish it came in larger sizes

I like the product, however I wish it came in larger sizes. I find i use too much in a week and am constantly having to go pick more up. Great alternative to dairy coffee creamer as I have someone in the house that can’t have dairy

April 22, 2020

Add a little kick to your morning coffee

While pregnant, my sweet tooth grew about 5 sizes, if not more. I cut out coffee because the bitter taste was just too much to handle. Once my nausea went away, I really missed that morning coffee but the taste was too strong. I bought Coffeemate at first but when I looked at the ingredients, I opted to find a different kind. At first, I tried their Bliss line but the price was too high considering the quantity. When I found Silk Almond for coffee, I was elated. It was perfect! The price per milliliter, the ingredients, the taste... I couldn't complain! The only problem now is that I don't think I can switch back to milk as easily as I had thought I would now that I've discovered Silk. The vanilla and hazelnut flavours are too delectable.

April 01, 2020

My go to coffee creamer

This creamer is so delicious! It is the perfect amount of creaminess and sweetness. I have one of these in my fridge at all times for a quick coffee at home.

February 26, 2020

Yummy!

I was reluctant to try almond milk as I am a cow’s milk kind of girl but I was pleasantly surprised the flavour has a yummy vanilla taste with only a hint of almond it could be a little bit more creamier so then you only need to use less of an amount the sweetness is the perfect amount with the sugar being on the low side which is perfect overall a really good product yummy

November 02, 2019

Deliciously sweet

A little goes a long way! I haven't been able to have cream in my coffee for years and man did I miss it! The creamer is a great consistency that is comparable to regular coffee creamers and the flavour is full! If you can't have dairy but haven't because you're worried about your morning coffee - this will do the trick! Give it a try - you won't be disappointed.

March 26, 2019

Fave!

This is my all time favorite cream for coffee. It tastes great and i dont use any sugar just this cream. I love that its dairy free. It is often sold out so when i see it i stock up. Usually 2 dollars a carton at superstore.

March 19, 2019

Silk Coffee creamer

I love this coffee creamer. It’s dairy free which is great for me I am lactose intolerant. It tastes great and you don’t need a lot. There isn’t a lot of sugar in it.

February 21, 2019

Best flavoured coffee creamer!

This stuff makes my coffee perfect! So yummy and a healthy alternative to other creamers. The price is similar to non-GMO brands. I wish it came in a bulk size so I’d not run out of it so quickly.