Silk Chocolate Soymilk Reviews

Good - 0

March 30, 2019

Yummylicious

Oh my god! Soooy good lol ;)
    Plane, in milk shake ouhhh with bananas and ice cream so good plus It’s Healthy i coule litteraly shug it down. So yummylicious

February 18, 2019

Just amazing

I went vegan 3 years ago, i was never a big milk drinking but i would often get chocolat milk as a munchies craving.After trying all the non dairy chocolat milk i can say this one is the closes in texture and in taste definitely my favorite milk and the only none dairy milk that i can drink in a glass by itself.

July 18, 2018

HEALTHY AND TASTY! JUST LOOK AT THOSE INGREDIENTS

I received a free carton of Silk Chocolate soy beverage so I checked out the ingredients in it and was quite surprised to see all the nutritional value in it.
    I proceeded to taste it and LOVED it, it is tastier than dairy chocolate milk.
    I regulary purchase this, especially when on sale and I have one glass per day to help me make sure I get all the nourishment I can.

February 12, 2018

MMM sooo yummy !

Oh my goodness, So yummy! I love this brand and all of their products they are absolutely amazing. Definitely worth every penny. This chocolate soy-milk is one of the best and you should for sure try it out if you haven't already!

September 13, 2017

Healthy and Yummy

My son loves drinking this for breakfast! I switch to this from Ovaltine. It has richer taste and good for the body too. I even drink this too sometimes!

July 06, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

This Chocolate Soy milk tastes really good I like to mix Bailey's hazelnut in it to make a even better milky taste. I would recommend this milk to anyone.

March 13, 2017

Excellent product. My favourite non-dairy brand of milk and great for smoothies. I like to make it with raspberries and almond butter. So amazing! YUM!

September 19, 2016

So delicious! Tastes exactly like regular chocolate milk, but it's soy. Smooth and chocolaty. I'll have a glass on its own and once in a while with cereal. Finishes quickly in the house.

June 24, 2016

Delicious and it's dairy and gluten free!!!! I love milk and this is the closest thing to the real deal!!! I use this in my coffee and cereals everyday.

June 20, 2016

Occasionally I like to have a chocolate milk and this is a great one. It is not too thick and not sweet it is just a perfect drink, The only downfall I have about it is once I buy it I have to drink it all as no one else likes it but me in my household