Silk unsweetend cashew milk Reviews
#70 in Non-Dairy

May 20, 2017

I started using this in my coffee and my overnight oats a few months ago and I rarely use cows milk for anything anymore! Cashew milk is much creamier then any of the other nut milks that I have used.

July 29, 2016

Best alternative to milk. Much creamier than soy ,almond or coconut especially when frothing for a latte or cappuchino... Tastes better too!!!!!!!!!!!

January 24, 2016

I drink milk but sometimes I like a bit of a change so I buy almond milk. Last time I was at the grocery store the lady had a coupon for cashew milk so I tried it. YUM! It was really smooth and tasty. I find some almond milks are a wee bit watery tasting so I didn't know what I would get with cashew milk - but it was really coconuty - without being overpowering. I will pick it up occasionally if it's on sale.

December 16, 2015

For a lactose-free milk product, you can't get much better than this. Its refreshing, tasty, low in calories. Silk also carries a variety of flavor's at different calorie counts, but this is my favorite by far.