Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk Reviews

Silk Creamy Cashew Unsweetened Vanilla

I love

October 24, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

Really great alternative to milk or yogurt

I really enjoy the silk almond in my smoothies instead of milk or yogurt. It makes them creamy without costing me a ton AND it's great for a low carb substitute with 0 net carbs (1 carb and 1 fibre per cup). The unsweetened stuff is a bit bland if you're used to the regular ones but is very comparable to skim milk. They are great because the tetra pak can sit in the cupboard instead of taking up fridge space until opened. This also means a longer shelf life, which is always handy.

September 28, 2017

Will be buying again

Recently ive decided to eat healthier, so I tried this also wanna cut sugar out... So far so good I love it in my morning smoothies and in my cereal. Will definitely be buying again. Tomorrow I will try it in my coffee.

September 27, 2017

Our daughter's favorite

Since my daughter's doesn't like the whole milk,she chooses to drink silk almond vanilla milk for a year now.Taste good for her and We just add a little bit of strawberry flavor to add sweetness to it!So far so good!

June 07, 2017

the Silk Almond milk unsweetened vanilla is my daily use almond milk. Its refreshing on its own or in smoothies. I like the fact that its unsweetened so i'm not consuming any added sugar. The vanilla taste adds that little something extra.

June 06, 2017

This is the beat almond milk on the market! I no longer use cow milk, always use the unsweetened vanilla flavoured silk almond milk! Very tasty, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!

May 30, 2017

Omg this is the best almond milk ever I don't think I will drink cows milk again and of course almond milk has better health benefits! My whole family loves it we use it for everything. You name it we use it!

May 26, 2017

Let me start by saying in general I'm not a milk lover. I tried this unsweetened vanilla almond milk and fell in love. It's an amazing replacement for my cereals. I use this instead of milk and it's really delicious.

May 02, 2017

We just bought this a few days ago and my husband likes it. I'm not crazy about almond milk but we buy it for him to drink. It's healthy, refreshing, and is good to drink by itself or to add in cereal.

April 29, 2017

A bit watery for trying to replace milk but the flavor isn't bad. It tastes good with cereal and still lets me get enough calcium in my diet. I much prefer this to the super-sweet original version of Silk Almondmilk Vanilla. Even my dairy-drinking husband doesn't mind it!