3.9/5
Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make Up Remover Reviews

This Eye Make-up Remover effectively removes even waterproof mascara, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin.

For more info, visit Simple.

0.7/5

June 24, 2018

0 stars if I could

This is the absolute worst eye makeup remover I have ever used. First of all, it fails miserably when removing mascara that isn't even water proof, but it's the horrendous burning of my eyes that killed this for me. I do not have sensitive eyes in the slightest, I can wash my eyes with pure soap and water...but this stuff, I can't even imagine how bad it is for people. My eyes felt like they were bleeding and my vision was blurred when all I did was one swipe with a Quo cotton pad. Then I had to try to finish the job with both eyes in searing pain.
    Horrible, horrible product.

March 05, 2018

The best

I can’t find this product except for in the uk. I buy it anytime I’m there.
    It’s effective to get makeup off without stinging my eyes. It’s gentle, non-irritating and oil free. Yes x10000

December 07, 2017

I would buy this again

I finally found an eye makeup remover that doesn't hurt my eyes. It is extremely effective in removing mascara and other makeup, never hurts my eyes and is also low in chemicals.

2.8/5

June 14, 2017

bon, sans plus

Bien que le produit soit doux et qu'il convient à mes yeux sensibles, j'ai eu besoin de plusieurs cotons pour venir à bout de mon mascara. Je crois qu'il serait bien seulement pour les maquillages légers. Somme toute la texture huileuse ne laisse pas de résidu et n'assèche pas la peau. J'ai aimé mais ne surpasse pas les produit que j'utilise déjà.

March 14, 2017

I love everything about the Simple brand. I use this eye makeup remover every day and it takes everything off! No more random clumps of mascara the next morning or leftover eye liner! This is also very hydrating, you could just use this and call it a day without moisturizing if you wanted!

January 13, 2017

Très bon produit beau bon et à bon prix.
    La texture du produit est agréable et facile à utiliser.
    Ingrédients rassurants pour moi et les autres membre de ma famille.

January 08, 2017

this brand really is simple! it doesnt leave your skin feeling dry or oily. It just cleanses and removes makeup easily without leaving any trace behind!

December 19, 2016

I love it, works great and gets everything off with one simple swipe, perfect for my skin aswell. Doesn't dry out my skin like most do. I would recommend to all my family and friends

3.2/5

November 24, 2016

I really wanted to love this product, because I love the wipes. I was disappointed in its effectiveness. There is much better out there; however, I can see this working well for someone who wears very little makeup. Did not irritate my sensitive skin.

September 16, 2016

These smell good and makes my face feel clean and fresh. Very simple way to remove makeup. I also was able to find them at my local discount store so the price is definitely worth it.