Simple Kind To Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

This Foaming Cleanser is a perfect blend of skin-loving ingredients and Pro-Vitamin B5 that help lift and removes impurities and remaining traces of makeup. Your skin will feel cleansed, refreshed and moisturized. Perfect even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Simple.

June 04, 2016

Good stuff!! It takes off non waterproof makeup and cleanses effectivaly. Great size for the price and is good on all skin types. No scents and chemicals. Simple ingrediants!

June 03, 2016

An average cleanser, doesnt tighten my skin too much, but it still feels a bit dry, so i wont be using it every day. I like how light the smell is, which is something i prefer better than strong fake smell.

June 02, 2016

Another cleanser I do enjoy, I like the fact that it foams, I find it makes it easier and faster to cleanse your face. Product does nicely for my skin. Makes it more smooth and brighter. Would recommend it.

June 01, 2016

I love how much suds it makes, it is soft and gentle like a baby soap, no scratching face as you wash. It rinses off so easily, and your face is soft not tight, you don't feel the need to moisturize right that minute like with some cleansers. Price is awesome compared to some products out there.

May 31, 2016

I love this product Simple.I got a gift set for my Birthday the 15th of may and I believe I struck gold.It has everything in the basket you can name in Simple Products.I tried the Simple Kind To Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser and believe me when I say,it is great.I used it in the shower ,I just put some of the Foam on my hand and with the both of them just put it all over my face.No scrubbing is required,I just rubbed it gently all over my face for a minute or so,and then just rinsed it off.It didn't have a smell to it not like some facial cleansers just plain foam.When I patted it dry with a towel,it was unbelieveable,my skin wasn't tight or felt dry just silky soft and smooth and actually hydrated.This is really a nice facial cleanser.Can't wait to try all the other Simple goodies.I definitely would recommend this product,even if you have sensitive skin because,there is nothing in it to irritate the skin.

May 27, 2016

This has become my new face cleanser. I'm very surprised about the effectiveness of a pharmacy type of product. My face is combination and it dies the right anoint of everything.

May 26, 2016

I would recommend this cleanser to those with oily skin. For me, I found it to drying on my forehead, as I have combination skin and tend to get dry up there. Something in the foaming chemicals seems to play havoc with that area of my skin!

May 24, 2016

I have very sensitive skin ns I don't wear alot of makeup but I when I do I uses this. It was great for taking off makeup and it doesn't leave my face red.

May 20, 2016

This is definitely a gentle cleanser, and would be great for someone with sensitive skin or who doesn't wear long-lasting makeup. It wasn't for me, as it didn't do the job of removing all of my waterproof mascara.

May 18, 2016

Love the foaming type of facial cleansers, and this is one of the best. Just a small amount lathers up beautifully and leaves your skin feeling silly smooth.