Simple Micellar Cleansing Water Reviews

Applied with a cotton pad, Simple® Skincare Micellar Cleansing water leaves no residue and leaves skin feeling fresh and revitalized (no rinsing required). Contains Triple Purified Water to help remove contaminants known to irritate skin.

Eau micellaire démaquillante Simple®
L'eau micellaire est l'une des grandes tendances en matière de soins de peau! Elle nettoie délicatement la peau tout en aidant à préserver son hydratation. À appliquer avec un coton, aucun rinçage requis!

You might also like these: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

March 21, 2016

I normally use a toner (which is what I would call this) from Kiehls. I would have to say that I like this better! Especially because it's around half the price! It cleans my pores, but doesn't sting like most toners, and it holds the moisture in my skin really well!

March 21, 2016

I received the product free from Chick Advisor for review . I've never used cleanser water before - just creams - and it's really nice. Very light and seems effective in a gentle way, much less harsh than ordinary tap water. I like the fact that it's non-foamy and doesn't have to be rinsed off.It gently cleans my skin without leaving a film of any kind and without drying out my skin. In fact it smells like nothing and feels like nothing on my skin. Though I can see that it has done some cleaning by the make-up and dirt that comes off my face on the cotton ball.

March 21, 2016

Although this is my least favourite product from the line, I still really love how it makes my face feel. Easy to apply and scent is pretty neutral. Love the packaging and the product as a whole! I would probably buy this again!

March 21, 2016

Again, I've been very impress with Simple! I've never tried a Micellar cleasing water product - and now understand the hype! It is sooo refreshing to the skin. I actually love using it after using the
    Simple® Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes - it just makes my skin look and feel that much cleaner and refreshed. I'll be purchasing this product again, and most likely keep it in my fridge during the warmer months for that extra clean refreshing feel....if Summer can get here!

March 21, 2016

I was sent this product for review. I very much enjoy it! I've only been using it for about 2 weeks and I'm already seeing a difference in my skin! The product doesn't have any weird smells and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry!

I received this product from the Chickadvisor Review Club

I love using Simple products, it's gentle on the skin and I always feel refreshed after using their products. I'm happy that I received it because I was eyeing it on the shelf for a few months now.
    It's easy to use, and clears away my makeup with a few swipes and a gentle rub.

I will definitely purchase again!

#TrySimpleProducts

March 21, 2016

Simple Micellar Cleansing water is just as good as the Garnier, Bioderma, Nivea and L'Oreal Micellar water (which are all amazing btw) but the Simple brand is was cheaper (Garnier is pretty affordable too).
    If you wear a lot of eyeliner and/or mascara, I strongly suggest using eye makeup remover first. Then the Micellar water.
    Or what I usually do, eye makeup remover, wash with facial cleanser then use Micellar water on a cotton pad. You would be surprised how much makeup is left on your face after you wash it and think it's clean.

March 21, 2016

I received the opportunity to sample this amazing product through ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club!

I loved how fresh my skin felt after using this cleansing water. It's very easy to use - no rinsing required! I applied it with a cotton pad. It's very gentle on the skin and gives a dewy look after continued use. I used it before my regular skincare routine of applying moisturizer. I would purchase this again in the future and recommend it to others as well. The price point is great and it's easy to find in the stores.

March 21, 2016

I was very lucky to be chosen to test a free sample through Chick Advisor. This cleansing water is so effective, and easy to use. I love that it is not harsh smelling at all. My favourite feature is that you do not have to rinse off, a real time saver for a mom of 4 kids and 3 part time jobs.
    On the first application my skin looked better literally over night!

I intend to make this my new brand, and I've found a coupon in the flyers promoting the product (great timing!)
    Thank you for this opportunity, since I shop my usual brands all the time, I would never have tied new products on my own.

March 21, 2016

I received this product as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club!

I used this product as a toner. I've never heard of Micellar Cleansing Water, but it looks like it would be used for toning and the directions say to soak a cotton pad with it before swiping the pad on your skin.

I didn't notice too much of a difference in using this product; usually when I use toners I see a lot of dirt come off my face even after cleansing with my normal soap, but with this product no dirt was visible on the pad.

On the plus side, my face did feel super soft afterwards!