Simple Micellar Cleansing Water Reviews

Applied with a cotton pad, Simple® Skincare Micellar Cleansing water leaves no residue and leaves skin feeling fresh and revitalized (no rinsing required). Contains Triple Purified Water to help remove contaminants known to irritate skin.

Eau micellaire démaquillante Simple®
L'eau micellaire est l'une des grandes tendances en matière de soins de peau! Elle nettoie délicatement la peau tout en aidant à préserver son hydratation. À appliquer avec un coton, aucun rinçage requis!

You might also like these: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

March 20, 2016

I always felt a little weirded out by the idea of using a detergent free cleansing water instead of washing my face with actual soap and water. But when used in combination with the wipes this is a pretty great product. It leaves no residue behind, but I do recommend letting it dry completely before moisturizing. I don't recommend it for a heavy full face of makeup though. And it wont stand up to eye makeup. But this will probably become my go to morning and post gym routine. It is super gentle, and is great for anyone with sensitive skin.

As noted, for those of you who are not familiar with cleaning waters, this is not a toner. You can use this after or before washing your face (which is how I would use it when I have makeup on, as a prewash), but it's actually meant to be used in place of traditional washing.

I received this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

March 20, 2016

I received this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

I love this! This was my first foray into the world of micellar waters, and I was an instant convert. This feels so refreshing on the skin, and it takes all of my makeup off easily and effortlessly. There is no irritation of my sensitive skin and eyes. Simply pour out a small amount on to a cotton pad and swipe over the face and neck.

I can't wait to use this in the warmer weather. I think it will be so cooling on the face and a great way to refresh the skin mid-day.

The only downside is that this isn't so convenient for travel as you also have to pack the cotton rounds and there is a risk of spilling (as with all liquids) but Simple has solved that problem by creating their Micellar Make-up Remover Wipes, which are also great.

March 20, 2016

I love this Micellar Cleansing Water! It is amazing at taking off my makeup without irritating my skin! I love how I don't have to wash my face after because this basically does that. I have used my bottle almost everyday for eight months and I still have a decent amount left. Definitely a must buy!

2.8/5

March 20, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. It is great for sensitive skin, but is not very effective in removing waterproof makeup.

March 20, 2016

I received this product for free from the Product Review Club.

This was my first time trying a Micellar Cleansing Water and I really liked it! It does a great job removing all of your makeup and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. I have sensitive and acne prone skin and I have to be careful not to use product that can irritate my skin but this was awesome and caused no irritation or breakouts.

*** I received this product for free from the Product Review Club ***

For the price, this is a very good micellar cleansing water! With this product, the makeup comes off easily, leaving the skin fresh and clean. And no need to rinse afterwards, which is good! Also, this is a product suitable for sensitive skin!

You can certainly buy better products to remove your makeup (especially the waterproof one), but it is a micellar water that I would recommend if you do not want to overpay!

March 20, 2016

I was a little skeptical before trying this but now that I have tried it I really like it. It is very gentle on my skin and I love how well it works. I am very impressed with this product and you will be too.

March 20, 2016

J'ai eu ce produit gratuitement grâce à ChickAdvisor.
    Cette eau micellaire démaquille bien. sans rinçage, elle ne laisse pas de fini collant. sans odeur. je n'ai pas eu de problèmes même si j'ai une peau sensible.

March 20, 2016

I used cleansing waters all the time after I've washed my face because you always end up with remaining dirt even after face wash. I love knowing I got every bit of dirt and makeup off my face. This product compared to the more expensive ones I've used works just as well for half the price which is by far my favourite part!

March 20, 2016

This Micellar water is a milkier consistency than some others, but leaves my face feeling fresh and hydrated.

With a couple of cleaning pads, it cleans most of my make up off, and even cleans my face after I've worked out without make up (kind of gross, but hey, sweat happens).

The only issue I have, is it does NOT easily clean up my eye makeup or mascara - one layer of mascara requires quite a bit of scrubbing and several cleaning pads, and isn't 100 % effective - so I would not recommend them for this purpose.

My face is not left sticky or dry like it does after using the mainstream alcohol based cleansers

There is no scent, and my face has not reacted once I apply my moisturizer after cleaning.

I'd recommend this for a more natural, fresh, non-drying feeling on your skin.

*** I received this product at no cost for my fair and fabulous review courtesy of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club ***