Simple Micellar Cleansing Water Reviews

Applied with a cotton pad, Simple® Skincare Micellar Cleansing water leaves no residue and leaves skin feeling fresh and revitalized (no rinsing required). Contains Triple Purified Water to help remove contaminants known to irritate skin.

Eau micellaire démaquillante Simple®
L'eau micellaire est l'une des grandes tendances en matière de soins de peau! Elle nettoie délicatement la peau tout en aidant à préserver son hydratation. À appliquer avec un coton, aucun rinçage requis!

You might also like these: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

March 16, 2016

J'ai recu ce néttoyant simple micellar gratuitement de la part de chickadvisor. Merci.
    Je porte du maquillage chaque jour et j'ai une peau sensible qui a besoin de produits de qualité. Ce nettoyant laisse ma peau douce et fraiche. je le recommande.

March 16, 2016

great gente clenser that is perfect for everyday usage! will mame it part of maydaily clensing routine to have a frwsh face before bed. budget product that lets my face feel refreshed

March 16, 2016

This is a great product from Simple once again! It took me a bit to get used to it. I am used to a cleanser that would foam up. For a while I felt like I wasn't using enough product but once I got used to the idea of it not foaming I realized how much of the product I should use. It is very effective, it took off any left over makeup I had and left my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized, not tight and dry like most cleansers.

Updated On: March 16, 2016

*I received this product free as part of the chickadvisor review club*

2.3/5

March 16, 2016

I received this product and two others to use as a set as part of the Chick Advisor Review Club. I have oily/dry combination skin, but most recently it has been more oily due to a warmer climate in the province I live in. The product was very refreshing when first applied and I expected great things. I have used this product for 3 days and had to stop. My skin has become very itchy, dry and red. I do like to think that my skin is not normally sensitive so I was quite surprised when this became the outcome.

March 16, 2016

I received this as free as part of a review for Chickadvisor, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! smells great and works fantastic, I will no longer be using baby oil! Thank you Simple Skin Care

March 15, 2016

I received this product for free with the product review club. I was fearful because I tried the regular makeup remover which has the same bottle and I didn't like it. Fortunately, they changed the product because I loved it!

March 15, 2016

I also got this in the mail. I threw out my witch hazel and I'm now obsessed with this. No red blotches, no tingly feeling or anything. This stuff is perfect.

March 15, 2016

I received my Simple Micellar Cleansing Water for free with Chickadvisor and I'm really satisfied as it doesn't need to be rinced and it really works well! No oil, no odor, just perfect!

March 14, 2016

I received this product free through the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I love micellar cleansing waters instead of harsh cleansers. I used this one right away and it did a pretty good job of removing all my make up leaving my skin feeling soft and moisturised without stripping it. The only bit it struggled with was my mascara, and it wasn't even waterproof. That being said, I would totally buy this instead of the very expensive Bioderma one I'm using right now. it works just as well!

March 14, 2016

J'ai été sélectionné pour recevoir l'eau micellaire démaquillante de Simple gratuitement . Voici mon avis : J'aime beaucoup l'effet rafraîchissant et la douceur du produit , j'ai la peau très sensible ( rosacée ) et je n'ai ressenti aucune sensation de brûlure même autour des yeux . Je l'utilise le matin pour nettoyé et rafraîchir mon visage , l'eau laisse ma peau douce et hydratée . Le soir je l'utilise pour me démaquiller en douceur avant ma routine de soins . J'adore cette eau et je la conseils à tout le monde ! je vais définitivement la racheté.

Pour : Abordable , très douce sur ma peau sensible , sans parfum , rafraîchissante , rapide et sans rinçage

Contre : légère difficulté a démaquiller mon mascara waterproof