4.1/5
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer Reviews

Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized all day. Instantly doubles skin’s hydration without clogging pores.

Hydratant riche reconstituant Simple®
Cet hydratant quotidien sans huile est enrichi de vitamines et d'ingrédients nourissants pour la peau, afin de l'hydrater sans causer d'irritation.

You might also like: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Micellar Cleansing Water.

March 21, 2016

I have very sensitive combination skin and this moisturizer worked wonders. It goes on nice, not sticky or greasy unlike some moisturizing products. There was no smell to the product.

March 21, 2016

This product does what it states! It kept my skin moisturized for hours and hours and I didn't get any breakouts from it at all. I've been using this product a few days now and I'm quite pleased. The price point is quite reasonable for the size of the product. This moisturizer feels clean and light, and not greasy at all. It soaked into my skin well and quickly so I could finish my morning makeup routine at my usual rate. What a great set of products to send me to review! I'm happy to support the Simple Skincare line.

March 21, 2016

superbe gamme de produit non lourde a porter pas de fini gras et inconfortable voila ce que je retient le plus de cette creme une bonne sensation d'hydratation sans avoir l'impression d;une peau collante et gaver de creme merci a chickadvisor de m'avoir permis de la tester gratuitement

March 21, 2016

I received this from Chickadvsior as a trial i have very sensitive skin so i was eager to try this out as everything on the market irritates my skin and so far it seems to work. I am not a fan of the smell but the effectiveness outweighs the smelli did not get a reaction from using this so i will definitely buy again #Chickadvisor

March 21, 2016

I received this free as part of Product Review club. I thought this was a decent moisturizer. I prefer my moisturizers to have spf but I think the intent of this one is just to be a gentle, healthy, daily use moisturizer. It does a good enough job and is meant for sensitive skin but I'm crazy about the scent. It's not strong (and possibly meant to be unscented?) but it smells like glue to me... I probably wouldn't buy this again, but mostly because it lacks the sunscreen protection.

1.8/5

March 21, 2016

I really really do not like this product.
    It smells awful, and leaves my face feeling gross. Definitely not for me. I will likely give away the remainder of this product.

March 21, 2016

I like everything about this moistruizer..except the smell. It smells HORRIBLE! For a product that will be applied to my face, I would definitely like a better scent to it! Or, none at all! It does fade, takes approximately five minutes or so, but until then its gross. If you can handle that, then by all means I reccomend it as it is an effective product. Just smells...nasty

March 21, 2016

I was fortunate enough to be able to try this product courtesy of Chick Advisor and I'm so glad to have been chosen. I always put on moisturizer in the morning during my make up routine, and I really love this moisturizer after using it for the past few days. It really keeps my skin hydrated which I love since my skin can be pretty dry at times. It isn't greasy and absorbs quickly into my skin. It does have a mild fragrance to it, but it didn't really bother me. I will be buying this product once I have run out.

March 21, 2016

I enjoyed using the Rich Moisturizer cream. I find it had a very fresh and light scent which was very appealing. I found it was a very effective moisturizer... my skin was soothed and seemed to really hang onto the moisture unlike my regular brand of lotion. I like that it is geared towards sensitive skin too because especially on my face and neck i can have a sensitive complexion.

I would use the Rich Moisturizing cream again. i like to moisturize after showers and I sometimes notice that my skin becomes upset by scents in some products but not with the simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer. I liked the consistency, it was easy to apply and cover my skin with ease.

March 21, 2016

I'm so glad I got to try this product for free thanks to the ChickAdvisor PRC. I've been using Olay face cream since I was a teenager, since its the only product that doesn't irritate my skin, but I often have to apply it a couple of times before my skin looses that tight feeling. The Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer has been a great replacement! I find that I'm good to go after one application and yet it doesn't feel greasy. And my skin feels soft and because it's made without artificial dyes and perfumes, it's gentle on my sensitive skin. I've definitely found my forever daily moisturizer!