4.1/5
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer Reviews

Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized all day. Instantly doubles skin’s hydration without clogging pores.

Hydratant riche reconstituant Simple®
Cet hydratant quotidien sans huile est enrichi de vitamines et d'ingrédients nourissants pour la peau, afin de l'hydrater sans causer d'irritation.

You might also like: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Micellar Cleansing Water.

February 23, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Excellent moisturiser

I love this moisturiser. It sinks in my skin so easily and doesn’t feel too heavy or greasy. Also leaves my skin feeling hydrated and glowing. Also very reasonably priced. Overall would highly recommend!

February 23, 2021
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Great stuff

My best daily moisturiser and I wouldn’t use anything else. Leaves your skin feeling amazing and for the price it’s unbeatable. It’s available in lots of places.

October 01, 2020

My staple product!

This is a great no-nonsense, get-the-job-done face cream. It doesn't cost the world and my skin just soaks it up beautifully. It also works amazing to correct any mistakes when applying liquid eyeliner.

September 02, 2020

BUY IT!!!!!

Love this product, its amazing my skin has not stopped thanking me since I used it, it really does bring my skin back to life (i have worn stage makeup for years)

July 02, 2020

Dupe

This is honestly a dupe for the belief cream but waaayyy cheaper. I would totally recommend this is you don’t struggle with acne or if your on medication or topical cream for acne because it’s so hydrating and it’s amazing.

April 10, 2020

The best for sensitive skin

I had spent so much money trying different creams that don’t burn my face because I have sensitive and dry skin this is the best cream after I bought one and tried it for a week I noticed that my skin definitely has more of a glow and is more moisturized and then I bought another bottle right away.

April 03, 2020
    Georgia, United States

My favorite daily moisturizer

This is my absolute favorite daily moisturizer! It is very lightweight and not greasy at all. It wears great under makeup as well. My skin looks fresh and clean after applying.

October 27, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Simple yet effective!

I've used Simple over the years and always drawn to clean, effective and caring skin properties in this- that even son uses this and the toner as his daily skin regime. No reactions just ideal for sensitive types.

October 27, 2019
    Bolton, United Kingdom

My daily moisturiser for years

I've been using this as my daily facial moisturiser for years now and it's kept my skin in great condition. In fairness, I have developed a few problem areas which I still need to find something else for, but for most of my face it still works brilliantly. An absolute staple part of my beauty regimen throughout my 20s and early 30s.

October 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

Refreshing

I've been buying this product for many years now and it's my go to face cream
    I use it after a shower and it just leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth I love that it's not heavy on the fragrance and the price is just right