SimplyProtein Bars Reviews
#11 in Protein Bars

SimplyProtein® Bar has the most protein for the least calories and fat compared with leading natural foods bars. Since there are no junk ingredients, this bar is light and crunchy and will fill you up without weighing you down. Keep this bar nearby when you are travelling, get an unexpected craving or need nourishment before or after a workout. SimplyProtein® Bar is suitable for dieting, diabetics, celiacs and athletes. All of our products contain more fibre than sugar!

• SimplyProtein® Bar satisfies hunger for over 3 hours.
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan/Vegetarian
  • Kosher
  • Non GMO Project verified

October 15, 2017

The best I've found on the market!

Disclaimer: I'm not an expert lol! Just been searching for the perfect protein bar and right now, this is it!
    These deserve a MUCH higher rating than #8! Compared to some other "protein" (candy) bars that rank above them, these are flawless! Other bars are deceiving, containing tonnes of hidden sugar and undesirable ingredients. This bar is different. It's low-cal - not the lowest on the market but when it comes to protein bars, calories are the biggest concern. The babies are LOADED with 15 grams of protein and 7 grams of fiber, which is about 30~ of your daily value! Best of all, they only contain 1 gram of sugar.
    They taste good and have a wide variety of flavours. I took off one star for taste because of the texture. While you could compare it to a rice crispy, it's somewhat gritty and falls apart a little - which could be a bit off putting. If you're not too picky about that, I definitely recommend these bars!

August 12, 2017

Average product

The product is good. It has a good taste hut I found the texture gritty so jot so pleasant. I am not sure f I would buy it again. Not overly impressed.

June 01, 2017

I love protein bars! It's just a little difficult finding one without sugar. I have PCOS so I need to watch my sugar intake and these ones are pretty good. Also they are a bit on the pricey side. So it's an occasional treat for me.

May 18, 2017

I usually buy a box of these at Costco. I have tried all three flavours: lemon coconut, chocolate peanut butter, and chocolate caramel. My favourite is probably the lemon coconut. It has a tropical, unique flavour and there are shreds of coconut throughout. You can taste both the lemon and coconut flavour, and they mix very well together. The chocolate caramel has a sweetness that is absolutely delicious- you can taste a hint of caramel within the chocolate, but none of the flavours are overwhelming. As for the peanut butter chocolate, there could be a stronger peanut butter flavour, but nonetheless, it is still delicious. The texture of these bars are different from other protein bars I've had as they are formed of little crisps. There is no chocolate outer layer, like many protein bars have. They are light and a great snack that helps tide over your hunger. I recommend trying these, for sure!

May 18, 2017

These bars taste amazing and help keep you full. I bought the value pack at Costco which has the lemon coconut, chocolate peanut butter, and chocolate caramel. All three of these bars really impressed me and had a unique taste to it. I also really enjoyed the crunchy texture of these bars. Very delicious!!!

May 16, 2017

The simply protein bars are great. They boast only 1g of sugar and use no artificial sweeteners. It has 15g of protein which is a good post-workout snack. I love the lemon coconut flavour ones.

May 11, 2017

I tried the cocoa coffee flavour and found it a nice taste. They are a very light bar that is low on calories (140), for a protein bar. It has 15g of protein and only 1g of sugar so it is nice for a quick grab and go. I like the fact that it is made in Canada and non-GMO.

May 11, 2017

I'm not usually one to choose a bar that has soy in it, but because these are non GMO, I felt good about the choice. I have typically bought this at a wholesale retailer, so my box has multiple flavours in it (lemon, chocolate caramel and chocolate peanut butter). The lemon is really tasty and almost refreshing. There are little bits of lemon rind in them, which I really like! The chocolate caramel has a sweetness from the caramel flavour which is really nice. I can't really taste the chocolate. The chocolate peanut butter doesn't really taste like chocolate or peanut butter to me. It's still good, but there could be more of a peanut butter flavour in my opinion. I don't like that the bars, at times, crumble because they are made from crisps...but it's to be expected because they are made from crisps :) Overall, really good bars and perfect for when you need something quick on the go or after a workout!

April 10, 2017

These bars have an excellent taste and ingredient list. They are quite light, but pack enough protein to keep you full. They are also not too sweet, do not taste artificial and importantly, have 'natural' flavours (i.e. not cookie dough, birthday cake, etc.) They resemble a rice crispy bar as they are made with soy crisps, which give them a distinct flavour, but not one that is overpowering or unpleasant (unless you dislike even a mild soy taste). I also love how affordable the bars are. Given their superior nutritional values and ingredients, I am always so happy to see they are often less than half the price of other bars.

September 07, 2016

I am a swimmer and I basically live off of protein bars and energy bars. These bars loaded me full of energy and improved my performance. I love the fact that they are loaded with protein to help me build muscle as well