Prestige Item
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Reviews

C E Ferulic® is a revolutionary antioxidant combination that delivers advanced protection against photoaging by neutralizing free radicals, boosting collagen synthesis, and providing unmatched antioxidant protection. More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defense against environmental aging.

• Provides advanced environmental protection against UVA, UVB and infrared radiation A
  • Stimulates collagen synthesis to improve signs of aging
  • Increases firmness and replenishes lipids to reduce wrinkles
  • Once absorbed, this serum can’t be washed or rubbed off. It remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours, making it an excellent addition to sunscreen.

October 22, 2018

I quite like this!

I tested this product recently and wow has it made a difference in my skin. It has evened out the tone and my skin loves it. This is something to purchase when you can find a good deal though as it is a little pricey for some people.

August 12, 2018

Pricey serum

I started using this to lighten the melasma patch developing on my cheek. I used it for a few years and didn't notice much change except that it controlled the patch from getting larger. i would continue using it if it wasn't so expensive.

March 09, 2018

I love this. Have to mix with lotion in am or irritated me.

I’ve used this for years. I have very sensitive skin. I either breakout from over 50-% products I try or they make my eyes itch like crazy. No reactions from this. I do have to mix this with my philosophy renewed hope in a jar lotion or it irritated the rednes in my cheeks. So if you do notice that, just mix a few drops with your lotion.

February 26, 2018

Excellent serum

This is an absolute must for anyone as a first step to your routine. It does it all, not greasy and it is not heavy. During summer I use it alone as my skin hydrating step. Pricey, but effective.

January 12, 2018

Gold standard Vitamin C serum

This is the gold standard. Super pricey at $170 for 30 mL, but it does work. With daily use, it lasts about 8-9 months for me. My skin has actually gotten much better even though I’m older now since using a Vitamin C serum. The downsides is the smell and it has a slightly tacky texture. I find that storing it in the fridge extends the product life.

April 20, 2017

I noticed a noticeable difference in the lightening of my age spots on my face and overall my skin tone evened out. I used it regularly and wasn't sure if it was working as well as I'd thought or if it was "all in my head". I ran out for a couple weeks plus I and vacationed down south in a sunny environment, I noticed my face worsening again. So I resumed using it after my holiday and after regular use my skin returned to normal. And I have been taking before/after pictures throughout to prove it. I haven't compared this product to other serums but am quite happy with this one so I'm not switching. It is quite expensive though - I'm going to trial laser and see how that goes, what my long-term decision will be.

April 24, 2015

Since I tried this product a year ago, I'm totally addicted to it. it works great and some people asked me what I did because I looked younger. I really see the difference. If I stop using it for several weeks.

April 02, 2015

This is an expensive serum, BUT your skin is worth it. I have only used it for about two weeks, and I already notice that my skin texture seems a lot smoother, and there is a bit of a "glow" to my skin when I wake up in the mornings. I use this at night, let it sink it, and then put my nighttime moisturizer on top.

April 15, 2014

My skin hasn't looked this good since I was 20! This softened the small wrinkle i was developing on the center of my forehead and smoothed the laugh lines. Pores are much small and overall texture of my skin is awesome! My face no longer looks like I'm dehydrated! I have tried a number of skinceutical products and am a fan for life! Thanks to my Brazilian co-worker who told me about it!

March 27, 2014

Love it but hate how it changes to orang colour after a month or so. It is a great product