Amazing

1 review
Ranked #532 out of 690 in Misc

0.5/5

March 29, 2016

I was really hoping that this product would work well, and I'm really disappointed that I have to give it such a poor review. Sadly I can't give this product more than 1 star, because it simply didn't work for me.

My husband has been snoring for years and I was very interested in trying this product. The velcro strap is easy to adjust and it's very elastic, so it can be made to fit heads of just about any size. Unfortunately it's also very uncomfortable. The velcro caught on my husband's hair when he was sleeping, and no matter how he adjusted it it was always uncomfortable to wear. This made it almost impossible to sleep with it on.

When he did manage to fall asleep with it on, he kept snoring exactly as he was previously. Maybe other people will have more success, but in my experience this product did not stop or reduce snoring at all. It was uncomfortable to wear and made it difficult to sleep. When it arrived, the product also had an extremely strong and unpleasant smell. I had to spray it with odor-removing products and leave it hanging for days before it was tolerable.

While the product itself seems well-made and is easy to put on, I have to give it 1 star because it didn't work, made it hard to sleep, and smelled awful at first.

Pros:

Sturdy
    Easy to adjust

Cons:

Extremely uncomfortable
    Did not stop or reduce snoring
    Came with a horrible smell
    Velcro caught on hair

----------------------------------

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!