Smart Food Popcorn Reviews

Ranked #1414 out of 2375 in Grocery

February 03, 2017

Smart popcorn is amazing healthy in every hand full very light snack to enjoy on a movie night I buy it all the time love the taste has a great . its way better than other popcorn brands

September 20, 2016

I really enjoy the taste of this popcorn. It is light and fluffy. It is worth the price for this popcorn. It doesn't leave a after taste as some popcorn I have tried

August 24, 2016

If you love popcorn and white cheddar flavour then this is the popcorn for you. The taste is super yummy and every kernel is coated in seasoning. There hasn't been any un-popped kernels in the several bags I've purchased so it seems you always get what you pay for!

June 27, 2016

Love smart food popcorn. It doesn't make you feel bloated because there's not as much salt as other chips or popcorn and definitely a healthy alternative.

March 17, 2016

AMAZING!!! I love this popcorn. It's been my go-to junk food for years. It's so cheesy but still light and airy! It's also not ridiculously expensive which is great considering I buy it so often.

February 08, 2016

Yummy addicting cheese popcorn on the go. Always fresh, great taste.

February 05, 2016

Oddly addicting. It's light and fluffy and not get stuck in my teeth often.

May 01, 2015

Weirdly obsessed with smart food pop corn its so delicious I get cravings for it. It has a nice cheesy flavor and is great anytime of day!

May 01, 2015

I just tried the dill pickle flavour and I loved it! Just the amount of dill pickleness :)

April 02, 2015

I had to stop buying this because I was eating it bag by bag. It is SO addictive. The white cheddar flavour is incredible. "Smart food" in the title is deceiving. Seriously. It isn't "smart" or healthy - but it is darn delicious.