Smart food popcorn white cheddar Reviews

December 02, 2017

GOOD QUALITY POPCORN

I usually purchase this popcorn when it is on sale for $2 a bag. I am not a big fan of popcorn, however this white cheddar flavor is really delicious. Each piece of popcorn has a fair bit of white cheddar flavor coating on it. I definitely find it to be a satisfying snack choice.

Delicious popcorn

If you havent tried this popcorn you must! It is so good and a nice change from regular popcorn. It is cheesy in a good way and always satisfying for a snack at anytime of the day. Go and try some today!

November 10, 2017

Popcorn is Healthy right?!

I forget if popcorn is healthy. This snack is so darn good. It tastes so good - I question my understanding of nutrition. Popcorn is healthy + cheese is healthy right? Right :)

YUM

I like this popcorn. The flavour is distributed evenly, and the pieces have a crunch to them.
    The bag is a good size for sharing or for if you want to eat it on your own. Nothing beats this popcorn. The taste is strong, but not overpowering.

YUMMY!

WOW, I LOVE these! You definitely taste the white cheddar, there's a lot of seasoning on each popcorn!! Also, you can get a huge bag for a great price and it's perfect for a salty little treat. I'm not a fan of popcorn, but the taste fo this white cheddar is the best one I've tried! It is a bit high in fat and salt, but for a friday night treat, it's perfect!

June 25, 2017

tastes great

Ahhh i love smart food white cheddar. its my go to snack at home when im watching a movie or i get the small packs for when im on the go! the popcorn has a ton of flavour and i recomend to anyone who hasnt tried

May 08, 2017

I love this popcorn. The value is great when purchased at the great canadian dollar store. The calorie count is reasonable and the ooyey gooey left on your fingers to lick is so good.

May 08, 2017

Smart food white cheddar popcorn is by far my favourite popcorn with its original flavour. My family has always been big popcorn people and so far this is our family favourite.

March 25, 2017

I LOVE this popcorn ! The white cheddar flavour is a classic and the best in my opinion. I used to eat this all the time as a kid. But I don't really get it that often due to its price. Still my favourite popcorn though !

March 24, 2017

Oh heck YES! Besides theater popcorn White Cheddar is my favourite flavour option. It is so creamy and delicious. I love this bag of popcorn, I can easily devour a bag in one sitting. Love this with a ice cold can of Pepsi.