Smart food popcorn white cheddar

Smart food popcorn white cheddar Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 81 in Chips & Popcorn

June 25, 2017

tastes great

Ahhh i love smart food white cheddar. its my go to snack at home when im watching a movie or i get the small packs for when im on the go! the popcorn has a ton of flavour and i recomend to anyone who hasnt tried

May 08, 2017

I love this popcorn. The value is great when purchased at the great canadian dollar store. The calorie count is reasonable and the ooyey gooey left on your fingers to lick is so good.

May 08, 2017

Smart food white cheddar popcorn is by far my favourite popcorn with its original flavour. My family has always been big popcorn people and so far this is our family favourite.

March 25, 2017

I LOVE this popcorn ! The white cheddar flavour is a classic and the best in my opinion. I used to eat this all the time as a kid. But I don't really get it that often due to its price. Still my favourite popcorn though !

March 24, 2017

Oh heck YES! Besides theater popcorn White Cheddar is my favourite flavour option. It is so creamy and delicious. I love this bag of popcorn, I can easily devour a bag in one sitting. Love this with a ice cold can of Pepsi.

March 13, 2017

Omg jadore ca! C'est dangereux haha difficile de pas aretter. Cest le seul pop corn que je peux manger froid!!! Rem place du pop corn plein de beurre et sel pour Une petite "collation" un peu plus santer en fin de soiree ;)

July 05, 2016

I've never really been a huge fan of popcorn, but I enjoy having smartfood every once in a while. I think it's the creamy white cheddar topping that makes it enjoyable for me. My daughter loves this popcorn as well.

July 05, 2016

I always buy snacks like these because a full bag- you can get carried away eating. I am guilty of eating a bag in one go. They have this size (in the picture) but they even have smaller sizes which you can carry around in your purse and hide in a drawer at work. Tastes great. I never had one that wasn't fully popped. Quality product.

June 20, 2016

Very addictive! I just bought these on the weekend! A great authentic cheese taste, and a great snack for movie night. A lot healthier than chips, but also need to treat in moderation, cals add up. The popcorn is always fresh and fluffy.

June 16, 2016

I don't love popcorn but I have to admit this is pretty good. It's a nice light cheesy flavor. Also, this is way better for you then potato chips. So you don't have to feel as guilty when you binge.