Smart food popcorn white cheddar

Smart food popcorn white cheddar Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 1306 in Snacks

March 25, 2017

I LOVE this popcorn ! The white cheddar flavour is a classic and the best in my opinion. I used to eat this all the time as a kid. But I don't really get it that often due to its price. Still my favourite popcorn though !

March 24, 2017

Oh heck YES! Besides theater popcorn White Cheddar is my favourite flavour option. It is so creamy and delicious. I love this bag of popcorn, I can easily devour a bag in one sitting. Love this with a ice cold can of Pepsi.

March 13, 2017

Omg jadore ca! C'est dangereux haha difficile de pas aretter. Cest le seul pop corn que je peux manger froid!!! Rem place du pop corn plein de beurre et sel pour Une petite "collation" un peu plus santer en fin de soiree ;)

July 05, 2016

I've never really been a huge fan of popcorn, but I enjoy having smartfood every once in a while. I think it's the creamy white cheddar topping that makes it enjoyable for me. My daughter loves this popcorn as well.

July 05, 2016

I always buy snacks like these because a full bag- you can get carried away eating. I am guilty of eating a bag in one go. They have this size (in the picture) but they even have smaller sizes which you can carry around in your purse and hide in a drawer at work. Tastes great. I never had one that wasn't fully popped. Quality product.

June 20, 2016

Very addictive! I just bought these on the weekend! A great authentic cheese taste, and a great snack for movie night. A lot healthier than chips, but also need to treat in moderation, cals add up. The popcorn is always fresh and fluffy.

June 16, 2016

I don't love popcorn but I have to admit this is pretty good. It's a nice light cheesy flavor. Also, this is way better for you then potato chips. So you don't have to feel as guilty when you binge.

June 16, 2016

I'm am completely obsessed with this snack it has everything I like cheddar and popcorn...unlike other cheddar snacks the cheddar is not overpowering.

March 28, 2016

the smart food popcorn in white cheddar flavor is possibly the best popcorn I've had in a while! It has a very delightful taste and for the price I think it's worth buying ones in a while... I'm really looking forward to trying more kinds of the smart food popcorn! I strongly recomend this popcorn to everybody! especialy If you're a cheese fanatic like me!

1.5/5

March 22, 2016

I just bought a new package of Smart Food. You know, the new design that says something like same taste, new packaging. It is not the same as it used to be, and I feel like instead of cutting the amount of popcorn in the bag and shrinking it, they have cut back on the amount of seasoning used. In any case it is very different! not one of my faves anymore.