4.1/5
Smartfood Popcorn Movie Theater Butter Flavored Reviews
#781 in Snacks

August 29, 2019

Delicious

This popcorn is really great for movie nights or just to snack on. It has a great flavour and similar to the flavour at the theatres. Not good on the healthy side but will get some again!

April 01, 2018

Il passe au conseil 👨‍👩‍👧

Un des meilleurs pop corn que nous ayons goûté! En plus d'être plus santé, le goût ressemble beaucoup à celui en cinéma, salé à souhait et au goût prononcé de beurre. Ici, même le conjoint approuve ce choix "santé" avec sourire 😁

February 17, 2018

Great Muncie food!!

Personally I prefer the pre popped popcorn on this brand just hits the spot when you have those Cravings it's great for the price point and you get a lot of popcorn! I highly highly recommend this product to anybody literally

March 21, 2017

This popcorn is great to buy if you're in a pinch for time and can't make your own. Its nicely popped and doesn't have a lot of kernels or broken pieces at the bottom of the bag like other popcorn brands do. I also find that the smartfood brand actually fills it's bags well too! I prefer the warmth and softness to freshly made popcorn, but this will do!

January 08, 2017

Smartfood Whole Grain Corn by Frito Lay Movie Night Butter popcorn tastes great. I like that this popcorn is air popped. Hit the spot in our house. We will have to try the other flavours!

3.2/5

February 27, 2016

This popcorn taste great. It doesn't have as much calories as the popcorn at the movie theatres. It not exactly totally healthy. It's a step up however. I will definitely get this again.

June 05, 2015

This popcorn is so yummy! I love the way it is popped and it has just the right amount of butter flavour on it.

June 05, 2015

Our family loves this popcorn. We would go through bags of it on family movie night. I can't eat it anymore, but I don't stop the others from enjoying it. It's a bit pricey for the bag size, but it's so delicious.

May 01, 2015

These are soooo addicting! Its hard to stop eating the whole bag at once :)

April 12, 2015

If I hadn't had Orville's Movie Theatre Butter ready to eat popcorn, I probably would have thought more highly of Smartfood's Movie Night Butter popcorn. But I had a craving for popcorn after finishing off Orville's, and Smartfood was all I could find at the store I was in. So I decided to pick it up.

The taste is very faint of butter, but it's also very light and airy. Which is okay, but when I picked it up wanting the advertised "movie night butter", I wanted it to taste buttery. And Smartfood fails on that account. It's too light of a taste. Still decent, and I would pick it up if it were on sale. But even if the Orville's was a dollar more, I would honestly still pick it up if it was in stock.

In conclusion, if you want something very light with few ingredients, I recommend Smartfood's Movie Night Butter popcorn. Otherwise, stick to Orville's version.