Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn Reviews
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

May 05, 2017

Smartfood white cheddar popcorn is is all around a grate snack from the taste to the price not to mention the kids love it so I'm very satisfied with the product.

May 01, 2017

I love Smartfood ! All of there flavours of popcorn are so good ! But the white cheddar is deffently a goto in my house hold I can buy a bag a of theese with out them being gone in a day! The white cheddar taste is amazing and it leaves the yummy cheesy residue like Cheetos but better ! (I know I'm gross hehe) the only thing I would change is less cernels ! The always get stuck in my teeth and take hours of flossing to get out !

May 01, 2017

One of my favorite snacks! The cheddar flavouring is not artificial at all, and a small bag is enough to satisfy my tastebuds. I don't feel as bad either because the calorie intake is lower than any small bag of chips.

April 25, 2017

I love popcorn.. Its such a good healthy snack. This Smartfood White Cheddar popcorn is so yummy. I love that is light and its like you never have any kernels in the bottom of the bag. Not sure how they get there popcorn to pop bigger than any other I have seen. Great taste too

April 22, 2017

My kids love Smartfood white cheddar popcorn! It's their favorite snack, especially for when we have movie nights! It's very satisfying, salty (not too salty though!) and crunchy! It's perfect to snack on

April 18, 2017

Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn is an amazing snack!!! I love the way it tastes and I love packing it up to bring with me to have as a snack at school. It tastes delicious and its healthy!

April 17, 2017

Smartfood not to make you smart omg smart choice ,smart cause it's healthier for you ! This is good tasting popcorn love the white cheddar flavour ,like all coated popcorn leaves your fingers coated ! Just for you to lick off ,kids love this and it's cheap I find at Dollar store . Tastes fresh always

April 14, 2017

An incredible snack option, popcorn with cheese, whats not to love.
    The popcorn itself are large and fluffy popped kernels, and the white cheddar cheese is coated on each piece. Have a napkin ready, the cheddar coating will literally coat all your fingers.
    The name is catchy, 'Smartfood', almost like you will gain smarts if you eat it.. lol If you haven't tried this popcorn or their other flavors, you are missing out!

April 14, 2017

Le popcorn Smartfood Cheddar Blanc est vraiment délicieux! Goûteux et croquant, et sans aucun doute meilleur pour la santé qu'un sac de chips. Il existe maintenant d'autres saveurs, mais cheddar blanc reste sans aucun doute ma préférée.

April 13, 2017

Smartfood is a great munchie that won't leave you feeling gross after a bowl. Or bag. So light, flavourful and yummy. We buy it all the time and will probably have some tonight!