Prestige Item
Smashbox 15hrs Wear Studio Skin Foundation Reviews

1.8/5

July 10, 2019
    Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Won't be buying this again

I bought this foundation upon a recommend, but it is pretty hard to find a matching shade most of the shades for medium skin are way too peachy and the others are too green, it leaves a sticky feeling on my face, it does not really last more than 4 hours w/o primer, with primer 6 hours, and this foundation promises at least 15 hours, it doesn't have that great coverage, even drugstore brand Milani foundations have more coverage than this foundation, I'll be returning back to my MAC Studio Fix Fluid & Estee Lauder Double wear and I won't be buying any foundations or concealers from Smashbox ever again.

July 03, 2019

Love this foundation

I bought this foundation about six months ago and it’s definitely one of my favourites. I have oily skin so my foundation tends to separate but with this is doesn’t. It’s long lasting and doesn’t feel heavy. Definitely recommend

June 25, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I will continue to buy this for the rest of time

I finally decided to try the Smashbox foundation and boy was I surprised! It has unbelievable coverage, an amazing shade range, and I have never felt more beautiful in my own skin!! Would highly recommend this to anybody

March 26, 2019

Beautiful coverage

This foundation looks so good on the skin especially who have normal to dry skin ! It gives a great coverage with a beautiful natural finish. It lasts a long time on skin! So many shades to choose from :)

March 06, 2019

Love this foundation!

This foundation is amazing! I apply it with my beauty blender and it goes on so smooth. Great coverage and does last 15 hours like it says. I have always used MAC foundation but thought I'd give this one a shot and I am so glad I did. Did not disappoint!

February 07, 2019

No flakes!

I'm obsessed with this foundation! My forehead can get flaky but my chin is prone to breakouts and this foundation doesn't cause either. It also lasts all day and has great coverage.

January 20, 2019

My go to foundation

I asked the sephora girl, I need foundation for my not so young face, that has lines and she refered me this! Fortunately I listened to her. This foundation leave my face flawless with light to medium coverge and natural finish. It doesnt set to my fine lines and it last forever. Very satisfied with this foundation.

January 10, 2019

Been my favorite for years

This is the best foundation. It has buildable coverage and doesn't cause me to breakout. Skin feels great and it really does last all day. I get tons of compliments.

August 21, 2018

Good shades

The price is expensive, but the quality is good and they have nice colours. It isn't as full coverage as I had hoped but if I mix it with a matte bb cream it comes out perfect

June 14, 2018

My holy grail of foundations

Many shades to choose from and you only need a small amount to get medium to full coverage. Great for people like with the sensitive skin. Price is higher than drug store brands but worth it.