Prestige Item
Smashbox "Always On" Matte Liquid Lipstick Reviews

October 06, 2017

One of the best I used in my life!

This is one of the best Mat lipstick I have used in my entire life . Once you put itin , it tends to dry fast and is quite long lasting ! It does make your lips a bit dry but if you moisturize time to time it is all good! I am a very loyal smashbox customer !

September 16, 2017

Great matte lippie

Smashbox has one of the beat lqiud matte formulas out there. They do dry down matte and are transfer proof. I love the color selection that is available with these matte lippies. The price of the liquid lipstick is not too bad

September 13, 2017

Best matte long lasting lipstick

This goes on precise, and in just one coat. Not much is needed to get full coverage. I have three colours: Big Spender, Miss Conduct and Some Nerve. My everyday one is Big Spender, Some Nerve is an occasional trendy almost neon pink, and bright red Miss Conduct is more for a night out. Sometimes I put a top glossy coat over it. As the name says, it's always on, not much touch up required.
    This is the best long lasting matte lipstick I've ever used.

August 17, 2017

Love it

The colour is perfect for someone who cannot ever find the right shade!! Goes on smooth and stays on for a good 4 hours. It does come off when eating though. I would still buy it again!

July 24, 2017

Not what i expected

Happy i didn`t buy it in a full size( got it as a sample). But it`s not definitely what i expected from this brand. I mean quality is average,didn`t meet my expectations. It sticky effect on my lips, and i feel it. However, it`s matte, which i like it so much. ANd also be careful, who buy it online, cause as you can see on my picture, shades are not the same if you`ll compare. on my lips it`s way brighter. And of course the price a bit high.

May 31, 2017

Such an amazing product! I own a couple different matte lipsticks, and this one is by far my favorite! I bought it at my local Sephora in a try it lip kit. The price was reasonable. It would most definitely spring for it on its own and purchase again! The formula is amazing! I put it on in the morning, and after so many hours it was still on and looking great! I never found it drying like other matte lipsticks sometimes do. I highly recommend!

May 25, 2017

I love this lipstick! I got Lilly Singh's "Bawse" and it's amazingly pigmented! I have to work on my lip health but I'm super excited to be able to wear this.

May 01, 2017

I got this in my lipmonthly bag and it is a very nice lipstick. Even though it is matte, it doesn't feel dry. It has staying power! It's a great lipstick! Very pigmented! Anyone who loves lipstick will love this this!

March 30, 2017

This Smashbox Lipstick is a perfect size for putting in my purse and always having with me to reapply when I’m on the go. It is water-resistant and uses Advanced Polymer Technology to help it stay in place for up to 8 hours.

February 12, 2017

This one of the first high end liquid lipsticks I've tried and I'm so glad I did.
    The colour selections are great and these absolutely don't dry my lips out. They stay on for hours on end as well.
    I have absolutely no complaints with this!