Prestige Item
Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer Reviews

What it is:
A water-based, lightweight foundation primer.

What it is formulated to do:
Perfect for oily, acne-prone, or sensitive skin, this oil-free, 60% water based primer refreshes on contact while oil absorbers provide a smooth, matte finish all day. Light diffusers minimize the appearance of imperfections while vitamin C and peptides help even skin tone and promote collagen production for a flawless future.

What else you need to know:
Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light is oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

July 11, 2018

Best primer ever!

Easily the best primer I've used for my combination skin. Dry or oily this is an item you need in your makeup bag. Use it daily under your foundation everyday

June 24, 2018

Photo Finish Is Right!

This primer is amazing--light weight and effective. You only need to use a small amount so it is long lasting as well, highly recommend this product!!

May 25, 2018

Love this product!

This is easily the best primer I've ever used. I hate when a primer makes my skin look and feel oily, and that's definitely not the case with this one! I absolute love it! Have repurchased many times

May 06, 2018

Smoothes on Effortlessly

I had never used facial primer until now ,Wow had a trial size of this,ever since then have used primer Underneath my foundation as It gives face a flawless look and glides on easily for application you only need a small amount and one tube last's for ages !

May 02, 2018

Must have product!

This is the one product everyone should have as a base. Skin feels baby soft and makeup glides on smoothly. I use it every day whether wearing makeup or not. Only need a small pea sized amount and doesn't make me breakout as another primer did. Will never go without!

April 20, 2018

This primer is really good for dry skin

My skin is very dry , someone at beauty butiqe suggested me this primer and I loved it. I always recommend this to my friends . I just need a bit for all of my face and back.

2.3/5

April 13, 2018

Not my favorite.

I tried this product and it was just alright. I'm not a huge fan of it for its expensive price. I found that it left my face feeling really greasy and makes for a cakey feeling when I applied my foundation & power. I would recommend that someone with dry skin use this product, not someone with oily skin.

3.2/5

March 31, 2018

Nah

I had really high hopes for this but it didn't really work for my skin. I have combination/oily skin but it didn't do anything for my pores or help to make my makeup last longer.

March 21, 2018

Must have

I didn't believe in primers until I found this one. It stays on and makes my skin look great under my foundation. My foundation sticks to it so it's effective. It's a must have in every makeup kit!

March 13, 2018

Secret to long lasting makeup

I’ve purchased many bottles of the Smashbox Primer. Not only does it fill in your pores and smoothen out your face but it also increases your foundations wear time!