Prestige Item
Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer Reviews

What it is:
A water-based, lightweight foundation primer.

What it is formulated to do:
Perfect for oily, acne-prone, or sensitive skin, this oil-free, 60% water based primer refreshes on contact while oil absorbers provide a smooth, matte finish all day. Light diffusers minimize the appearance of imperfections while vitamin C and peptides help even skin tone and promote collagen production for a flawless future.

What else you need to know:
Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light is oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

January 26, 2019

I wanted to love it

This primer has been hyped since I began doing my makeup years ago. I just finally tried it this year and wasn’t as thrilled as every else seemed to be about it. It fills in your pores but it very greasy, and I find your makeup moves a lot unless you pack it done with a lot of powder and tons of setting power on top.

January 02, 2019

Only primer i use!

This is the only primer that i have found to work great for my oily skin. It helps keep the shine at bay far longer thn any other primer that i have tried!

January 02, 2019

Wow

J'adore utiliser un primer. celui-ci est magique, d'application facile et sans trace. Excellente couverture et sans odeur de parfum qui assèche et dérange.

September 18, 2018

Love this!

This is by far my favorite primer! It is silky smooth and goes on nicely! There is a huge difference in the look of my makeup with this on. I feel it makes my face look so much better when I wear this primer! I love the feeling it leaves on my skin after applying.
    This is my favorite and go to. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good primer.

July 11, 2018

Best primer ever!

Easily the best primer I've used for my combination skin. Dry or oily this is an item you need in your makeup bag. Use it daily under your foundation everyday

June 24, 2018

Photo Finish Is Right!

This primer is amazing--light weight and effective. You only need to use a small amount so it is long lasting as well, highly recommend this product!!

May 25, 2018

Love this product!

This is easily the best primer I've ever used. I hate when a primer makes my skin look and feel oily, and that's definitely not the case with this one! I absolute love it! Have repurchased many times

May 06, 2018

Smoothes on Effortlessly

I had never used facial primer until now ,Wow had a trial size of this,ever since then have used primer Underneath my foundation as It gives face a flawless look and glides on easily for application you only need a small amount and one tube last's for ages !

May 02, 2018

Must have product!

This is the one product everyone should have as a base. Skin feels baby soft and makeup glides on smoothly. I use it every day whether wearing makeup or not. Only need a small pea sized amount and doesn't make me breakout as another primer did. Will never go without!

April 20, 2018

This primer is really good for dry skin

My skin is very dry , someone at beauty butiqe suggested me this primer and I loved it. I always recommend this to my friends . I just need a bit for all of my face and back.