S'mores Oreo

Ranked #696 out of 1295 in Snacks

Taste

Nutritional value

October 24, 2016

I bought a package of these they were OK. I found them sweet .they were a bit expensive. The package even though it reveals let the grammar cracker cookie get way to soft in less than 1 week

Taste

Nutritional value

July 07, 2016

Ok so I was grocery shopping yesterday and I came across these limited time variety of Oreos and I was going to keep walking because they were priced at $4.29 for a rather small package. My boyfriend was extremely interested so I figured I would get them so we could try them out.

I don't like the original Oreos and to be completely honest I'm not a huge fan of s'mores either but these cookies were very tasty. None of the flavours included were overwhelming instead they all worked very nicely together.
    My boyfriend really enjoyed them as well, I defiantly prefer this graham cracker cookie to the original one.

I'm not sure if I would purchase these on a regular basis for $4.29 but I would pick them up once in a while for sure.

JamesBD added a new review for
    The Rock pots and pans set

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Powder

kelx has started a new forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

jennmarieh has posted in the forum topic
    Ance on Back

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects