smuckers pure raspberry jam

4.9/5
Ranked #292 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 18, 2017

My favourite jam

I love smuckers raspberry jam . It's so good . It's sweet but not overly sweet and full of thick raspberry mushy chunks and a syrup almost . I love to have buttered toast with jam . You can find it for $2.99 at Walmart.

May 13, 2017

Ummm Smuckers raspberry jam is delicious, it reminds me of my grandmothers recipe.
    Its a has an nice sweet flavor but not too sweet, with thick pieces of ripe raspberries.
    The jam spreads really well on toast and is a wonderful topping on vanilla ice cream!

April 14, 2017

This jam is so delicious in peanut butter and jam sandwiches as well as on top of plain Belgium waffles. It has the perfect consistency of sugar and fruit taste.

March 18, 2017

This is a must for you to buy if you like jam at all. Not only is it good for pbj and toast, I sometimes make up a batch of raspberry tarts or I even make a jelly roll with some of it

March 07, 2016

This is our favorite jam. Our family of four loves it. Especially the kids. It has an amazing flavor minus the seeds. The price is fair for the equality of the jam. Definitely try it out.