Snack factory pretzel crisps Reviews
#122 in Grocery

December 05, 2017

WAY better than regular pretzels!!!

I love this pretzel crackers so much! They have an amazing crunch to them yet they are not as messy/crumbly as regular pretzels are. I only buy these from Costco in the jumbo size because they are very overpriced at the grocery stores.

September 17, 2017

Sturdy for dips

These pretzel chips are good on their own but also good with dip. It can stand up to cheese dips and have such a great crunch. I do find it a tad salty though

August 02, 2017

Love these crackers!

These are the best crackers. Thin with the perfect amount of crunch and salt. Great with dips or cheese. Wish I could find more flavours at more grocery stores

July 01, 2017

I love theses

I have gotten this two weeks ago but i really love these! You can eat these with humus, dips or even just out of the bag. My wife I love these for snacks in lunches.

July 01, 2017

Excellent

J'adore ces pretzel avec du hummus. Cependant en épicerie je les trouve un peu cher. J'étais contente de les retrouver au costco à un prix qui fait du sens.

April 03, 2017

Overall I am super happy with this product. It can be a bit pricey, so shop around. The bulk bag is available through Costco for a decent price. However, a bag that large just gets stale after a bit. These are also great at a party. And they make a great alternative to chips, and are way healthier for you.

February 12, 2017

I have a four-year-old son who is a very picky eater even when it comes to snacks these were a great fine and a great buy and he loves these it's perfect for our family I totally recommend them

February 07, 2017

I also bought a big bag of these at Costco. Wonderful for dipping because they do not break like chips. I purchased the Everything Bagel flavour and it is super. Great for big parties and game nights. I'd like to have a ketchup flavour too.

August 01, 2016

A coworker had these at work one day and I had to go buy some for myself. I bought a massive bag (737 g) at Costco for 6.99. Well worth the price! They only have 100 calories per serving and are the perfect amount of crunch and salty. Thy are great with humus or on their own!