Snack factory pretzel crisps

Snack factory pretzel crisps Reviews

Ranked #293 out of 2375 in Grocery

April 03, 2017

Overall I am super happy with this product. It can be a bit pricey, so shop around. The bulk bag is available through Costco for a decent price. However, a bag that large just gets stale after a bit. These are also great at a party. And they make a great alternative to chips, and are way healthier for you.

February 12, 2017

I have a four-year-old son who is a very picky eater even when it comes to snacks these were a great fine and a great buy and he loves these it's perfect for our family I totally recommend them

February 07, 2017

I also bought a big bag of these at Costco. Wonderful for dipping because they do not break like chips. I purchased the Everything Bagel flavour and it is super. Great for big parties and game nights. I'd like to have a ketchup flavour too.

August 01, 2016

A coworker had these at work one day and I had to go buy some for myself. I bought a massive bag (737 g) at Costco for 6.99. Well worth the price! They only have 100 calories per serving and are the perfect amount of crunch and salty. Thy are great with humus or on their own!