Snack factory pretzel crisps Reviews
#132 in Grocery

2.8/5

November 28, 2020

Good go to snack but skip the everything

Love these pretzels, they’re great especially if you’re on weight watchers. A definite go to for me if they’re the plain ones. Just tried the everything flavour and I wasn’t a fan. I love everything bagels so I figured these would be a great substitute. They aren’t awful by any means just maybe not for me

September 27, 2020

Yum

Tastes soooooooooo good. Goes well with so many dips. My favourite is spinach dip. Also good with hummus, tzatiki, really anything else probably! so good

August 08, 2020

Great snack vessel

These pretzels are a great value especially when purchased from Costco. Excellent vessel for all kinds of dips such as hummus or tzatziki. They are crisp with just the right amount of salt. They are a great size and strong enough to hold a good amount of dip without breaking.

December 14, 2019

Go to salty snack!

I absolutely love pretzel crisps! They are great as a stand-alone snack, but they’re even better as part of a more balanced snack! I always bring some of these on the plane with me, they’re sturdy and I love to eat them with cheese or with tuna. They also taste amazing when combined with a little chocolate! They’d be great for fondue too. These are just the perfect amount of salty/savoury crunch!

October 16, 2019

Great!

These are great to snack on their own or with a dip!! Even my toddler likes them. And they aren’t a messy snack either. Just the right amount of salt.

April 30, 2018

Delicious snack!

Great with dips or plain. Satisfies my chip craving. The price is right especially for the quantity. Feels like the bag never ends! Even the kids love them.

December 05, 2017

WAY better than regular pretzels!!!

I love this pretzel crackers so much! They have an amazing crunch to them yet they are not as messy/crumbly as regular pretzels are. I only buy these from Costco in the jumbo size because they are very overpriced at the grocery stores.

September 17, 2017

Sturdy for dips

These pretzel chips are good on their own but also good with dip. It can stand up to cheese dips and have such a great crunch. I do find it a tad salty though

August 02, 2017

Love these crackers!

These are the best crackers. Thin with the perfect amount of crunch and salt. Great with dips or cheese. Wish I could find more flavours at more grocery stores

July 01, 2017

I love theses

I have gotten this two weeks ago but i really love these! You can eat these with humus, dips or even just out of the bag. My wife I love these for snacks in lunches.