Snapea Crisps Black Pepper Reviews
#245 in Grocery

Good - 0

January 15, 2018

I would buy this product again and again.

I already love peas. I bought these to replace a regular bag of chips. And instantly fell in love. Their definitely a big hit in my kids lunches for school.

January 15, 2018

Worth it!

I bought these on a whim and was very pleasantly surprised at how much I liked them! I dislike peas as their skins are squeaky against my teeth. But these are so light and crispy! I couldn't stop popping them into my mouth and finished the bag in just one sitting. Gotta pace myself with the additional bags I got!

May 15, 2017

Wow! super bon au goût! Même mes enfants en raffolent. De plus, c'est une collation saine pour la santé et une bien meilleure option que des chips. On en mange souvent, on les adore.

May 15, 2017

These are highly addicting and really good, they come in a few different varieties I would recommend buying these for kids lunches or for a quick snack.

January 08, 2017

They are salty but really delicious and they can be a good snack to bring to school. They are light and airy. You can't just eat one. They are a healthy snack!

December 09, 2016

I'm a snacker - I'll admit it! I snack constantly, and on whatever I can grab quickest and closest. Often, this leads me on binges of chips, cookies, and candies - salty and sweet, a snackers' best treat! Snapea Crisps are a godsend for a hungry-girl like me! They satisfy the craving for something sweet, something salty, AND something crispy while being a healthier alternative to regular snack foods. The variety of flavors that have already rolled out is impressive, but my definite favorite is the black pepper. These are light, but filling, and great for small kids!

It's like eating a Cheezee without the guilt.

☆ Lightweight, but filling
    ☆ Healthy alternative to other salty snacks (chips, etc.)
    ☆ Crispy and flavourful
    ☆ Affordable ($1.99-$2.99 CAD)

Ⓥ VEGAN FRIENDLY Ⓥ

Updated On: December 09, 2016

GLUTEN FREE

My only grudge held with Snapea Crisps is that they are not called "Peazees". But that is another story.

December 09, 2016

I love the wasabi better, but the black pepper is pretty damn good too!! They are so good I can not stop eating them until the bag is empty. Light, crunchy, airy, peppery. Lovely!

June 30, 2016

These are highly addicting. I was glad to see that Costco started selling the smaller bags for lunches etc. because once I op9en a bag I can't stop eating them, They are so good.

January 11, 2016

Great snack for lunches.
    This is the best available flavour in my opinion.
    Nice crunch to it. Satisfies that chip craving.

January 11, 2016

Snapea Crisps Black Pepper are my favourite snack. They are light and crispy. They leave you feeling satisfied but not guilty. They have a lot of flavour and are perfect for that time during the day when you're craving something to munch on. Crispy like a chip, with flavour for your taste buds to love on.