Snapea Crisps Original Reviews

October 10, 2018

quick delicious snack

I buy these in Costco and i love the convenient package of this healthy snack. I try to limit my intake of processed foods (some days haha) so this one provides a quick and healthy alternative for when im on the go.

Good balance of salt and spices.

August 04, 2018

Addictive

Probably one of my favourite snacks! These have the perfect amount of salt, and the texture is great - not too crunchy. A great alternative to pretzels or crackers.

March 16, 2018

Great "salty" snack

If you want some salty snack without feeling so guilty, try this snapea crisps. I love how light they are and not too saltty or greasy. They are made of mostly peas, so it satisfies your snack craving without thw guilt. They also come in smaller package that will control your portion as well, which is great for me to take on the go.

February 09, 2018

Love 'em!

These are one of my favourite snacks out there! Many different flavours (which have all been delicious) and the pricing is great for a healthy/gluten free snack.

December 20, 2017

Healthy snacks

An amazing healthy snack. Perfect for the kids snacks, lunches, movies, work and on the go. They aren't bitter or that salty either. These are my favourite. Costco sell these mini individual bags in boxes (packs of maybe 60). I highly recommend these to anyone who is looking for a light, healthy and delicious snack.

May 11, 2017

We love this healthy snack alternative in our household! They are not too greasy or salty. The perfect snack to send with my step son for school snacks or for on-the-go! We love the flavor and they remind me a lot like eating chips, but much healthier! They are always on sale or have a great price at the grocery stores.

May 02, 2017

My fiancé hates when I bring "healthy" snacks home but he has been eating these more than I have! They have a mild flavour, crisp texture and easy to grab and go. My nieces and nephew also love these so really they are a treat the whole family can enjoy.

March 27, 2017

I just had another pack of these the other day actually, cedar flavor which I hadn't tried before. These are great, and I don't feel guilty if I eat the whole pack. Lots of protein in them

1.7/5

March 13, 2017

The idea behind this is great, and the crunch of it is great! But eww, I can't handle even choking down one of these! And we bought a box! My kids don't even want to eat these...

Your money would be better spent on Veggie Sticks. Yes, they're saltier....but all around, the flavour is way better!

February 24, 2017

Honestly didnt think i was going to like these as I have always hated peas but these are one of the most awesome snacks i've tried.
    I was surprised to see they came in different flavors as well. They're light, healthy, and perfect for on the go!