Snapea Crisps Original Reviews

December 20, 2017

Healthy snacks

An amazing healthy snack. Perfect for the kids snacks, lunches, movies, work and on the go. They aren't bitter or that salty either. These are my favourite. Costco sell these mini individual bags in boxes (packs of maybe 60). I highly recommend these to anyone who is looking for a light, healthy and delicious snack.

May 11, 2017

We love this healthy snack alternative in our household! They are not too greasy or salty. The perfect snack to send with my step son for school snacks or for on-the-go! We love the flavor and they remind me a lot like eating chips, but much healthier! They are always on sale or have a great price at the grocery stores.

May 02, 2017

My fiancé hates when I bring "healthy" snacks home but he has been eating these more than I have! They have a mild flavour, crisp texture and easy to grab and go. My nieces and nephew also love these so really they are a treat the whole family can enjoy.

March 27, 2017

I just had another pack of these the other day actually, cedar flavor which I hadn't tried before. These are great, and I don't feel guilty if I eat the whole pack. Lots of protein in them

1.7/5

March 13, 2017

The idea behind this is great, and the crunch of it is great! But eww, I can't handle even choking down one of these! And we bought a box! My kids don't even want to eat these...

Your money would be better spent on Veggie Sticks. Yes, they're saltier....but all around, the flavour is way better!

February 24, 2017

Honestly didnt think i was going to like these as I have always hated peas but these are one of the most awesome snacks i've tried.
    I was surprised to see they came in different flavors as well. They're light, healthy, and perfect for on the go!

2.7/5

February 24, 2017

I bought these on a recommendation from another mom friend. They have a Cheetos texture to them but they leave a paste feeling in your mouth. All the kids tried them and none of them liked these. It was worth a try, but it's not for us.

February 24, 2017

Super bonne collation et enleve les rages de chips parcontre sa ne goute pas grand chose j'ajoute sel poivre et poudre d'ail et c'est un delice. Les snap pea au lentille tomate et oignon sont merveilleux le sac se vide d'un coup.

February 16, 2017

We could go through so many bags of these... They come in resealable packages and also single serve bags within a box of 6. Great price on a healthy crunchy snack. Not too veggie tasting. Love the crispiness.

February 15, 2017

These are healthy to eat and crunchy and good snack to eat when you want to be healthy. Its light and crispy and less salt it crunchy in your mouth and its delicous