Snapple Peach Tea Reviews
#40 in Tea

To peach their own. We took smooth Snapple tea and juiced it up with perfect peach flavour to make one peach of an iced tea. Next time you crave the real flavour of peach, reach for a Snapple Peach Tea.

June 07, 2019

Une boisson délicieuse!!

Voici une petite boisson que j’ai maintenant adopté et que j’apporte toujours dans ma boite a lunch. J’ai testé la saveur de pêche et j’ai été surpris par son gout délicieux. Elle rafraichit très bien et s’amene très bien partout ou je vais ! Je vous la recommande vivement! #gotitfree

June 06, 2019

Snapple Peach Tea is tea-riffic!

I enjoyed my sample that Chick Advisor sent to me. I was able to find this at the local Save On store and shared with my daughter (because you can't have anything around kids - right) We both enjoyed the refreshing taste and I am reminded of why Snapple is a well known brand, the product is delicious!

June 05, 2019

Great, natural peach taste! Would recommend

The Snapple Peach Tea was delicious. Perfectly natural peach taste, not artificial. The plastic bottle was interesting- super thick and hard, I could barely tell the difference from glass. I do miss the glass though, it seems to make it taste fresher. I poured my tea into a glass and enjoyed it on the balcony on a nice day. Would recommend.

Updated On: June 05, 2019

The Snapple Peach Tea was delicious. I recieved it for a discount as part of XYstuff. Perfectly natural peach taste, not artificial. The plastic bottle was interesting- super thick and hard, I could barely tell the difference from glass. I do miss the glass though, it seems to make it taste fresher. I poured my tea into a glass and enjoyed it on the balcony on a nice day. Would recommend.

Tasty peachy tea!

I got the opportunity to try Snapple Peach I’ve Tea for free being apart of Chick Advisors Product Review Club. I found the peach flavour refreshing but just a little sweet. All in all though a nice ice tea flavour.

Updated On: June 05, 2019

Peach ICE tea!

Yummy!

Such a nice, light, summery drink. It has a delicious taste, not too sweet. I also love that it has a plastic bottle. I do a lot of hiking and outdoor exploring, I don't like glass in case it accidentally breaks while I'm on a trail. This drink is perfect!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Tasty Summer Bevey

I tried Snapple mango in a plastic bottle. It has a full yet not overpowering flavor. I did find it a litle too sweet with a higher sugar/caloric intake than I usually drink. The plastic bottle is way better to transport than glass. Iwould love a sugar free option with the same tasty flavors. I did try it for free fyi.

So good!!!!

Thanks to Xystuff I had the opportunity to try Snapple Peach Tea! The packaging is really nice and smart. The Peach tea is super tasty!Perfect to drink chilled during hot summer breaks! I literally love it!I already bought another one and..now that I tries the Snapple tea drinks, I am sure I will be addicted and will taste soon all the variety of flavours. I do recommend it!

Great tasting iced tea

Snapple has always been a favourite iced tea of mine and this Peach Tea doesn’t disappoint. I typically go for the mainstream lemon flavour but the peach adds a little ‘punch’ without being too sweet. Would recommend this to all you iced tea lovers out there! The glass looking but plastic bottle is super neat also!

A nice peachy tea!

Tried this Snapple Peach tea through The product review club! I’m not usually a big peach fan, but this was actually really tasty! Just the right amount of sweetness with a real peach flavour and solid tea base. Priced at under $2 it’s a good value for a quick drink on the go. I’d buy it again, and I know my husband will be a big fan!

Bon produit !

J’ai eu la chance de faire l’essaie gratuitement #gotitfree de la boisson Snapple thé glacé a la pêche! Très bon goût, rafraîchissante et pas trop sucré au goût! J’achèterai ce produit dans le futur sans hésiter!