Snapple Peach Tea Reviews
#40 in Tea

To peach their own. We took smooth Snapple tea and juiced it up with perfect peach flavour to make one peach of an iced tea. Next time you crave the real flavour of peach, reach for a Snapple Peach Tea.

Always a Snapple fan

I am so excited to try this peach tea flavour as I have been a Snapple fan for as long as I can remember. Although I love how Snapple used glass bottles before because of environmental reasons, it’s always very heavy to carry with and it makes the inside of my bag very wet. As much as I hate using plastic bottles, this new bottle definitely makes it much lighter to carry and I can keep in my bag without soaking everything wet.

I love every flavour that Snapple has, too bad this brand is not very popular in Canada. The peach tea is not very sweet compared to other soft drinks, and definitely has authentic tea flavour with subtle peach taste. I love this peach tea and will definitely buy it again

June 04, 2019

A tea that tastes like REAL tea!

I was actually surprised by the refreshing taste and quality of snapple. ChickAdvisor sent me a free coupon to try it out I was pleasantly surprised. There is no taste of artificial flavours or sweeteners at all in their tea. I even went back to pick up a few more bottles

June 04, 2019

Good but a bit sweet for me

Overall this is a nice drink for most it tastes fantastic the new bottles dont change the taste what so ever. However for me I found this a little too sweet I think it could do with a little less sweetness but my kids and wife enjoyed the taste.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Yummy and nice new bottle!

The new bottle is a very nice change and a lot lighter. The tea is flavourful and is the perfect mix of tea and fruity peach. The tea is a little sweet, but not excessive. It was refreshing and enjoyed it! Would purchase in future!

Updated On: June 03, 2019

Received free in exchange for an honest review.

Pas un coup de coeur

J'ai eu la chance de tester ce produit gratuitement et pour ma famille et moi ce n'est malheureusement pas un coup de coeur :/ ce n'est pas si mauvais mais semble trop superficielle a notre goût

Snapple aux pêches

J'ai eu la chance de goûter a deux sortes de Snapple dont celui a la pêche. Ils sont simplement délicieux tous les deux c'est sure que je vais en acheter ❤️#cadeaux

June 03, 2019

Très bon avec des glaçons !

J'ai eu la chance de tester le thé snapple à la peche. #gotitfree. Il est très rafraîchissant et est très bon avec des glacons. Parfait pour une chaude journée d'été !

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A tasty refreshing ice tea

I recieved a Free Product Coupon to purchase Snapple Peach Tea in exchange for my honest review.

I love that the new Snapple bottles are made of plastic to make them easier to recycle and harder to break if you are a klutz like me.

The taste of the peach tea is perfectly balanced between the sweet peach flavour and the tea flavour. It is refreshing and did not make my mouth feel dry like some other ice teas have done.

The cost is quite reasonable for a 473 ml bottle. It was on sale for $1.25 when I purchased it, down from only $1.50 at regular price.

June 02, 2019

OMG SO GOOD

I tried this product from a ChickAdvisor offer (#gotitfree).

The title says it all - THIS IS SO GOOD! I was worried the peach would be too sweet, but the peach/tea combination is so delicious. After a hot 5k run, it was refreshing and light and just the right treat! At only 160 cals/bottle, it wasn't too much there either. I definitely recommend this for summers on the patio, and look forward to my next post-run Snapple.

June 02, 2019

This review is actually about the peach tea flavor.

I was unable to find the pomegranate raspberry flavor of Snapple so I decided I should review the peach tea flavor instead. This was the best peach iced tea I have had. You can really taste the peach. It is also notable that it comes in a recyclable plastic bottle, making it more practical to travel with, than when Snapple came in glass bottles. No more worrying about breaking the bottle. Overall the Snapple Peach tea is delicious and I would buy it for sure.