Snapple Peach Tea Reviews
#40 in Tea

To peach their own. We took smooth Snapple tea and juiced it up with perfect peach flavour to make one peach of an iced tea. Next time you crave the real flavour of peach, reach for a Snapple Peach Tea.

Refreshing and Tasty

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest and candid review.

I should preface this review by explaining that I was actually supposed to try the Pomegranate Raspberry juice, which I was really looking forward to, being a huge fan of pomegranate and raspberry. However, after venturing to eleven different stores in search of the pomegranate raspberry flavor, I finally had to admit defeat. Because the coupon entitled me to any flavor of the Snapple beverage, I decided to select the Peach Tea.

This drink certainly lives up to the Snapple name, delivering the crisp, refreshing flavor you would expect. It was light and just peachy enough to not be overpowering. And the bottle being made of plastic and no longer being so heavy (and breakable), was a definite bonus. It looks EXACTLY the same - before I picked up the bottle I could have sworn it was still made of glass.

I would definitely buy this again, and I will continue to look for the pomegranate raspberry juice - I am determined to try it!

Not bad

I found that this peach tea just pretty much tastes like peach juice, which I really enjoy! It have a strong peach punch to it and isn’t overly sweet.

Love the new Snapple Peach Tea

So this morning the kids and I tried the new Snapple Peach Tea as part of the ChickAdvisor program. The Peach Ice tea was a big hit. We all loved to taste but i did think it was a little sweet.
    I myself love that the new bottle is plastic, especially for my littles that are prone to dropping things still. We will be buying more Snapple ice teas in the future as my family love these drinks! The only downside to this campaign was trying to find these drinks in a local store as they seemed to be out all the time. What can i say Snapple Ice Tea is popular especially the new flavours. #GotItFree

May 31, 2019

Same familiar taste, and I couldn't stop popping the top!

Same great taste as I remember as a kid, and even though Snapple Peach Tea is now in a plastic bottle, it still has that classic metal cap that pops and comes with a great fact (bees can fly at 15 miles). The only thing I wish they had improved on, is to just make teas not sugary drinks (sugar is the 2nd ingredient behind water...unfortunately).

May 30, 2019

Lovely Peach Flavor!

Snapple's Peach Tea is packed with peachy goodness! The flavor of peach isn't subtle but it still tastes like an iced tea. It makes a great convenient drink for the summertime. No need to make a pitcher of iced tea, just grab and go! The new plastic bottle feels just as sturdy as the original glass and makes it safe around the pool. I am very interested in trying their other flavors now that I know how much fruit flavor is actually in them.

love it

I love the taste and it really quenches your thirst. I've loved Snapple products ever since I was younger. I was happy to see it come in peach! It's delicious and highly recommend it.

Refreshing Taste

I decided to give this Snapple flavour a try and it was amazing! Loved the taste of it and the fact that it wasn't a glass bottle. It was nice to have something refreshing to drink with the nicer weather being here. It isn't too expensive but very difficult to find as most grocery stores don't carry it, I found it at Walmart only.

Great Tasting Product!

I got this product for free to test out and it was amazing! Loved the taste of it and the fact that it wasn't a glass bottle. It was nice to have something refreshing to drink on a hot day. It isn't badly priced but I did find it difficult to find as most grocery stores don't carry it.

May 28, 2019

This peach tea is awesome!

I tried Snapple Peach Tea a day ago and it is super tasty, made with real green and black tea that give me enough caffeine, I really enjoyed its sweet and refreshing flavour. The best part is that now it comes in a plastic bottle that it’s so convenient, perfect to carry around in my purses, lunch bags and backpack. Price is fair. I do recommend it, specially for the upcoming summer season! #gotitfree #trySnapple @chickadvisor #chickadvisor

May 28, 2019

So refreshing! Great for summer.

I received this product free from Chickadvisor’s product review program in exchange for an honest review. This drink is fantastic. It’s super refreshing and has a great peach flavour without overpowering the tea taste. I was able to take a few sips before my son took it for himself, and he loved it too. I really like the new plastic bottles it’s light weight and I’m not worried that my 5 year old will run around and end up smashing the bottle. Great product and will try the other flavours too!