Snapple Peach Tea Reviews
#36 in Tea

To peach their own. We took smooth Snapple tea and juiced it up with perfect peach flavour to make one peach of an iced tea. Next time you crave the real flavour of peach, reach for a Snapple Peach Tea.

May 29, 2019

Refreshing Taste

I decided to give this Snapple flavour a try and it was amazing! Loved the taste of it and the fact that it wasn't a glass bottle. It was nice to have something refreshing to drink with the nicer weather being here. It isn't too expensive but very difficult to find as most grocery stores don't carry it, I found it at Walmart only.

May 29, 2019

Great Tasting Product!

I got this product for free to test out and it was amazing! Loved the taste of it and the fact that it wasn't a glass bottle. It was nice to have something refreshing to drink on a hot day. It isn't badly priced but I did find it difficult to find as most grocery stores don't carry it.

May 28, 2019

This peach tea is awesome!

I tried Snapple Peach Tea a day ago and it is super tasty, made with real green and black tea that give me enough caffeine, I really enjoyed its sweet and refreshing flavour. The best part is that now it comes in a plastic bottle that it’s so convenient, perfect to carry around in my purses, lunch bags and backpack. Price is fair. I do recommend it, specially for the upcoming summer season! #gotitfree #trySnapple @chickadvisor #chickadvisor

May 28, 2019

So refreshing! Great for summer.

I received this product free from Chickadvisor’s product review program in exchange for an honest review. This drink is fantastic. It’s super refreshing and has a great peach flavour without overpowering the tea taste. I was able to take a few sips before my son took it for himself, and he loved it too. I really like the new plastic bottles it’s light weight and I’m not worried that my 5 year old will run around and end up smashing the bottle. Great product and will try the other flavours too!

May 26, 2019

Love it!

As part of ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club I was chosen to try a new Snapple half and half item for FREE!

I remember having Snapple as a kid whenever I went to the United States and I loved it! However, the glass bottle was always a little unnerving as a child. Luckily, these new products have a great plastic bottle - which is great even as an adult. My only hope is that these plastic bottles are just as good for the environment or better than the glass was!

In terms of the taste - I loved this product! I was scared you wouldn't get enough peach as black and green tea can both be overpowering, however this was not the case. The peach comes through as soon as the drink touches your tongue! It was a great experience on a warm day! Would recommend adding this to your summer drink menu!

May 26, 2019

Rafraîchissant :)

Très bon goût et rafraichissant en cette période estivale. Ce distingue des autres par ses différentes saveurs ! Le format est aussi très pratique dans le quotidien.

May 25, 2019

So tasty!

I absolutely loved the Snapple Peach Tea! I was a little worried that the tea flavor would overpower the peach, as I have found with other iced tea beverages, but the peach mixed with the green and black teas were balanced to perfection! The flavors tasted natural and not artificial, and was extremely refreshing. I liked the new plastic packaging and it was so easy to grad and go. This peach tea will be my go to beverage this summer and I would highly recommend it!
    -I got this product free for testing purposes

May 25, 2019

Oh how I love peach tea!

I received this item free from Chick Advisor.
    Peach iced tea is my favourite drink for the summer! It’s so refreshing on its own or even as a mix for an adult beverage. This Snapple Peach Iced Tea is delicious. It’s not too sweet and has just the right mix of tea and peach flavour. Now that Snapple is in a plastic bottle, I will pick this up when I am out and about.

May 24, 2019

Refreshing!

I decided to try the half and half flavour for the Snapple teas. The store did not have the peach flavour when I was there. The half is half is half tea and half lemonade. It did take a little getting used to the flavour. I found it had a strong sweetness and then sudden bitterness to it, however, as I drank more this taste actually felt like more of a natural taste instead of artificial so I didn’t mind it anymore. It is a fair price and very refreshing. A nice mix of sweet and bitterness to cut it a little so it’s not overwhelming. It’s nice to also have some of the great benefits of drinking tea in a sweet drink - instead of the juices are basically sugar water. I would buy this again. I am curious to try other flavours.

May 22, 2019

Great Taste; Great Value

I received this Snapple Peach Tea free to try from XYStuff.

I managed to pick up a bottle at Shoppers Drug Mart. It was easy to find. I LOVED that the bottle was made of plastic, but looked like it was glass. It was very nice quality packaging, for being so cheap.
    The flavour was great as well. It tasted a lot more authentic than the competitor brands. It was refreshing, especially when I drank it on a hot and sunny day.
    I would definitely purchase it again and I’m excited to try the other flavours.