Snapple Peach Tea Reviews
#36 in Tea

To peach their own. We took smooth Snapple tea and juiced it up with perfect peach flavour to make one peach of an iced tea. Next time you crave the real flavour of peach, reach for a Snapple Peach Tea.

April 25, 2019

Love this stuff!

Snapple peach tea has a nice light peach flavour. Not too sweet, not too strong, perfect summer beverage. I have been buying this for years and still love the taste.

April 24, 2019

Excellent for summers

It’s refreshing and energetic would love to have it in summers . Love the paxkaging as well and the peachy taste . Would like to try out their other tastes.

April 23, 2019

Great product

Great product great taste. We drink this all the time I love the raspberry one. Can't wait to try the lemonade one. My husband love the peach one. Great taste very happy with this product.

Happiness in a bottle!

I loved Snapple from the beginning, but then it went and married peach! Well I’m not one to interfere but I’ve got to get involved with that! I just can’t help myself! I love everything about it! So refreshing when it’s cold, so heart warming when it’s hot! Most fulfilling relationship ever!

Yummy

I love it.. not too sweet. I think a lot of ppl will love that as well. And the taste is just easy on the tastebuds in fact the drink and my tastebuds are best friends... they love each other ! They might get married . Lol jk but its sooo good.

Classic but still good

Ok this is the bomb. It reminds me of being a teenager in the 90’s . And has the best iced tea flavour Ever. Could drink this everyday, even the diet one is super awesome! Go and buy one, now!!!!!

Favorite

I will literally go out of my way to find and buy this stuff when I can !!! It is absolutely delicious, and it is fairly low in sodium which is very important to me

March 05, 2018

Like a kiss of summer

Snapple ice tea is my favourite drink to have when out running errands all day or traveling. The peach flavor is so smooth yet not overly sweet. I also really like that it comes in a glass bottle so you can have a few sips and then take it with you. Truly a refreshing drink.

January 23, 2018
    Nevada, United States

My favorite tea

I am addicted to peach tea and Snapple is definitely my favorite bottled peach tea. It is a great tea to enjoy during the summer over ice or as a pick me up during the winter months.

November 01, 2017

tastes great

I'm not a huge fan of many flavored beverages, but I came across Snapple peach tea and it was in a glass, which to me seems to taste much better than just the plain plastic bottles. The peach was not over whelming in flavor nor was it not enough, matter of fact was just the perfect amount of flavor that makes this beverage my one to go to every day.