So Delicious Cashew Cinnamon Cookie Dough Non Dairy Frozen Dessert Reviews

February 26, 2019

My Favourite Non-Dairy Ice Cream

I'm lactose intolerant, and soy products also bother me, so normally if I splurge on "ice cream" it's a coconut-milk based on. The other day I decided to try this So Delicious Cinnamon Cookie Dough cashew based ice cream/frozen dessert.

This stuff is amazing. It's like a delicious cinnamon bun has been turned into ice cream. I love the cookie dough pieces in the ice cream as well. This frozen dessert is fairly soft and easy to spoon out. Some non-dairy-based frozen desserts tend to be tough as rocks, but this has the texture and taste of ice cream (without the dairy).

I think the one downside is price. Like with most non-dairy ice creams/frozen desserts a pint of this is a bit expensive (about $7 where I live). That just means it's a once in a while treat, but that's probably all right.

November 15, 2018

One of my favs

This is by far one of my favorite desserts it is also lactose free for anyone who is lactose intolerant. It’s smooth and creamy and the nuts add a great taste. Must try

1.8/5

August 22, 2018

Odd flavour

I'm not lactose by any chance but I decided to purchase this ice cream 'cause it's made with cashew thinking I'd like anything cashew. It was very rich as with many non-dairy ice cream. What I didn't like about this was the very intense cinnamon flavour and in combination with cookie dough it just didn't taste right.

I've tried using it for affogato and it totally messed up the the taste of coffee. I wouldn't recommend getting this flavour.

April 25, 2018

Stunning!!

Stunning and delicious!!
    I tried the new Cinnamon Cookie Dough and it's by far my favorites vegan ice cream on the market. Great flavors, very rich...So Delicious this is the real deal, and it's vegan!! Who said vegan food was boring!?

March 13, 2018

Amazing

My son is lactose intolerant, so I originally bought this ice cream for him. I'm usually not a big fan of dairy free ice cream, but this one was incredible. The cinnamon was a nice addition to the cookie dough, but not overpowering. Since buying this one, we've tried a few other So Delicious ice creams and they are all amazing. A little more expensive than normal ice cream, but all lactose free ones are.

January 14, 2018

Yummy blend of cinnamon and cookie dough.

This is one of my favourite ice creams. The cashew milk makes it incredibly rich and decadent and the cinnamon cookie dough is a unique twist on a classic ice cream flavour.

October 03, 2017

Favourite Ice Cream

This is currently my favourite ice cream. The taste is very true to its name, definite taste of cinnamon (but not over powering) and cookie dough chucks.

September 21, 2017

Wow! who knew something non-dairy replace icecream?!?

I got to try this product for free, otherwise I would've never got it. Honestly I thought nothing could replace ice-cream (which doesn't have dairy in it)..... GUESS what!?! I was wrong, this was "so Delicious". The thing I dislike is that it's really expensive, however for non-dairy, organic, non GMO (stuff like that) you're gonna pay more:) Would recommend.

September 11, 2017

so delicious CASHEW CINNAMON COOKIE DOUGH

waw, la meilleure creme glacée non laitiere que j'ai mangé. J'adore les morceaux de biscuits présent dans la creme glacée et le gout de cannel est assez présent, ni trop, ni trop peu un vrai délice

September 06, 2017

So Delicious.... LITERALLY

This ice cream tastes so good, you can't even tell that it isn't made with any dairy products It is rich, creamy and flavourful. I love the Cashew Cinnamon Cookie Dough, but i think it could use a little bit more cookie dough. It is pretty expensive for a small tub, but I would totally buy it again for a special occasion! It also has a slightly better nutritional value than the Ben and Jerry's non-diary ice cream!