So Delicious Cashew Cinnamon Cookie Dough Non Dairy Frozen Dessert Reviews

April 25, 2018

Stunning!!

Stunning and delicious!!
    I tried the new Cinnamon Cookie Dough and it's by far my favorites vegan ice cream on the market. Great flavors, very rich...So Delicious this is the real deal, and it's vegan!! Who said vegan food was boring!?

March 13, 2018

Amazing

My son is lactose intolerant, so I originally bought this ice cream for him. I'm usually not a big fan of dairy free ice cream, but this one was incredible. The cinnamon was a nice addition to the cookie dough, but not overpowering. Since buying this one, we've tried a few other So Delicious ice creams and they are all amazing. A little more expensive than normal ice cream, but all lactose free ones are.

January 14, 2018

Yummy blend of cinnamon and cookie dough.

This is one of my favourite ice creams. The cashew milk makes it incredibly rich and decadent and the cinnamon cookie dough is a unique twist on a classic ice cream flavour.

October 03, 2017

Favourite Ice Cream

This is currently my favourite ice cream. The taste is very true to its name, definite taste of cinnamon (but not over powering) and cookie dough chucks.

September 21, 2017

Wow! who knew something non-dairy replace icecream?!?

I got to try this product for free, otherwise I would've never got it. Honestly I thought nothing could replace ice-cream (which doesn't have dairy in it)..... GUESS what!?! I was wrong, this was "so Delicious". The thing I dislike is that it's really expensive, however for non-dairy, organic, non GMO (stuff like that) you're gonna pay more:) Would recommend.

September 11, 2017

so delicious CASHEW CINNAMON COOKIE DOUGH

waw, la meilleure creme glacée non laitiere que j'ai mangé. J'adore les morceaux de biscuits présent dans la creme glacée et le gout de cannel est assez présent, ni trop, ni trop peu un vrai délice

September 06, 2017

So Delicious.... LITERALLY

This ice cream tastes so good, you can't even tell that it isn't made with any dairy products It is rich, creamy and flavourful. I love the Cashew Cinnamon Cookie Dough, but i think it could use a little bit more cookie dough. It is pretty expensive for a small tub, but I would totally buy it again for a special occasion! It also has a slightly better nutritional value than the Ben and Jerry's non-diary ice cream!

August 16, 2017

My new favorite frozen dessert

I love this frozen dessert. Highly recommend it, especially to those sensitive to dairy. It's not as sweet as traditional ice cream, but has the same great texture. It's so delicious.

July 29, 2017

The name says it all!

So Delicious says it all! I tried the Salted Caramel Cluster non dairy dessert and it was SO DELICIOUS! Rich, creamy but not overly sweet. It is a great substitute for ice cream. The best part is not having a lactose hangover afterwards. I like that it is vegan and does not have any artificial ingredients.

July 20, 2017

So Delicious is an understatement. Absolutely phenomenal

So Delicious Cashew Cinnamon Cookie Dough Non Dairy Frozen Dessert is absolutely amazing. The taste is bang on. I could easily eat a whole container in one sitting. Unfortunately I had to share with DH and kiddo. The only reason I am not giving this a perfect score is because it is super expensive. $6.99 for a small container. With that price tag it can only be a rare indulgence.