So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut - Cookie Dough Reviews
#13 in Non-Dairy

March 13, 2018

Amazing

My son is lactose intolerant, so I always try to have in some ice cream he can have. However, they normally are not as god as normal ice cream so I don't usually have any myself. This one definitely surprised me! The cookie dough was amazing, and the coconut flavour was a nice compliment to it. This may be my new favourite ice cream, dairy free or not.

March 12, 2018

Delicious for being dairy-free!

I was a little skeptical of trying dairy-free ice cream, but I really loved this product. I tried the So Delicious Coconut Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough frozen dessert and loved it! It was super refreshing. It felt clean eating it. I will be recommending this to my friends, especially those who are lactose intolerant or vegan!

I received a coupon for a free product in exchange for my honest review.

February 28, 2018

Really good!

It's nice having the option of non- dairy icecream especially if you are lactose intolerant. I love the fact that it's GMO, gluten free and has natural ingredients. Definitely a good option over regular icecream. The flavour is delicious. You’ll enjoy it more if you like coconut. And it's not too sweet! Which I love :) If your used to rich and creamy dairy icecream, you might be disappointed in the texture as it’s not as creamy. But nevertheless it’s still so delicious and a much healthier option!! Would definitely buy!

January 14, 2018

Pretty good but not great

This is a decent substitute for traditional cookie dough ice cream, but it’s not nearly as good as the cashew-based cinnamon cookie dough from this brand.

January 12, 2018

A delicious treat!

It took me a while to find this product, but I'm so glad that I finally did! I chose to try the Coconut Cookie Dough flavour, and it was in fact, So Delicious! It's creamy and smooth, sweet without being overpowering, and absolutely decadent. I found the price to be slightly high.

December 06, 2017

Cookie dough

Great taste
    Great flavours would be highly surlrised like i was.
    Cant go wrong with cookie dough specially if your kid is lactose.
    Absolutely love itkeep upthe great products
    Definitely worth it try it out

September 18, 2017

Gout des iles

Des la premiere bouchée ou goute vraiment le coconut. La texture est tres agréable, ressemble beaucoup a celle de la creme glacé, ce dessert glacé est rempris de gros morceaux de pate a biscuit malgré qu'il pourrait il y en avoir un peu plus encore. Tres bonne alternative à la creme glacée. #gotitfree