So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Beverage Reviews

3.1/5
Ranked #2086 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 14, 2017

My fridge is always stocked with this!

I prefer dairy-free although I'm not lactose tolerant. I used to buy almond milk but found that there was an aftertaste that I didn't like. So delicious is my favourite brand because I don't find there to be an aftertaste. I even put it in my tea and find it good! The last couple of cartons I bought were unusually thick. I emailed the company about this and they sent me 3 coupons for So delicious products. Since then I have bought one and it seems to be back to the normal consistency! A great alternative if you are lactose intolerant or just cutting back on dairy. They're also gluten free!

2.2/5

April 29, 2017

I've tried my fair share of dairy free milks pretty much every one I have available in my area nit sure what is going on with this one though it's so thick almost like watered down yogut maybe similar to drinkable yogut I guess the taste is alright not awful not great but can't get over the consistency it coated my cereal just weird not a fan much better choices out there

January 20, 2016

In this day and age when so many of us seem to be lactose intolerante it is nice to have another great choice for a milk beverage. So Delicious Dair Free Coconut Milk takes great with pretty much anything. I try and buy the unsweetened kind just so I am not adding any extra sugar into my diet but it is a tasty alternative.

0.8/5

November 14, 2014

This product is not worth buying. It taste horrible
    If you are looking for a coconut taste forget about it. Don't buy it.