Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Reviews

Soap and glory The righteous butter is an award winning body moisturizing butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. A formula for anyone who's lost that rubbing feeling and wants to bring it on back. With a new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer.

April 04, 2017

Best body butter ever!!!! Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling smooth for days! It gives your skin a little glow too. I always wear it out since it's not sticky and smells amazing

January 16, 2017

I have used this product on my very dry feet and find that it works fantastically! My feet feel fantastic after using and stay soft all day. I have also used it on my body and it works even better there.

January 09, 2017

Soap & Glory anything is awesome but this body butter is divine! Not greasy, absorbs instantly and has a nice fragrance. I like to use it right after a shower it just leaves your skin soft...like butter!
    I've tried many skin creams but I always seem to come back to Soap & Glory

July 04, 2016

I like using anything by Soap & Glory because I trust the results. Your skin will feel soft. I love the scent because it means I don't need to put on perfume. I have sensitive skin but wearing this, I didn't notice any irritation. Always do a patch test first.

3.2/5

January 04, 2016

Bought the Body butter for dry skin. I used it for extremely dry skin, and needed extreme hydration. It does hydrate, however it does leave a greasy film behind. I started using it just before i go to bed so I didn't have to touch anything else.

October 06, 2015

A very thick luxurious body butter. Smells so clean and fresh. My go to lotion for dry winters. honestly makes you smell so good all day. and Feel so clean and good.

August 24, 2015

Love this body butter. I started using it instead of Cake Beauty body butter because the shipping was too expensive. I really like Righteous butter. It smells delicious and moisturizes really well.

April 22, 2015

I love this body butter. I really like the smell and it moisturizes really well. The price is great and it's easily accessible. I was using Cake beauty but the shipping is crazy expensive so I switched the this.

October 08, 2013

This may be a tad expensive, but it's TOTALLY worth it! The skin is left feeling soft, smooth, supple and scented. If you haven't tried it, you're missing out!

September 29, 2010

Best used right after the shower! After using for only a week straight, my skin is so much softer than before. Great scent, not overpowering at all. Can't wait to try other products of the same brand!