Soap & Glory Scrub of Your Life Reviews
#1007 in Bath & Body

October 23, 2019
    Isle of Wight, United Kingdom

Scrub it up!

It's a good scrub, it can be used instead of body wash as it contains tensioactives.
    It cleans well without scrubbing too much. I used it as a face wash as well.

October 03, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

This is awesome!

I received this as part of a set for Christmas but didn't get to use until earlier this month and was wowed. It made my skin feel silky, soft and regenerated - I would totally recommend this product!

August 13, 2019
    Wigan, United Kingdom

Best shower scrub

I have used this product for years , it’s the only scrub I have enjoyed in the shower . The scent is amazing and lasts on the skin as well as making me feel smooth and softer . It’s my shower must have

August 07, 2019
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Glorious indeed

Soap & glory never fail to impress. The smell is amazing and last for hours. This scrub is amazing especially for pre tan exfoliation. My skin feels amazing after using it. I use it with one of those lather sponges in the shower and it goes on great. Really does scrub too.

July 15, 2019
    North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Wow

Omg I don’t know what I would do without this amazing product x

It is really general on my skin but yet so affective x
    The smell is so fresh but yet so elegant ❤️

August 16, 2017

Un vrai de vrai !!

Juste avant la douche ou le bain.. on se frotte de ce srub .. Et garantie que la peau morte, il y en a plus !!
    Les microbilles, juste assez grosses pour faire le travail comme il faut !! Et que dire de l'odeur.. girly et suptile .. J'adore !
    Avant l'application d'un autobronzant ou de votre crème hydratante préférée... Un must !

October 15, 2016

A great body scrub! The results after first use, were just as described on the tube! Smooth away little bumps etc.
    The only downfall is the size of the tube is quite small for the price. And I went through it too fast!

July 14, 2015

This product smells soooo good! I love the smell of Soap & Glory products. This product makes your skin feel so smooth.

July 31, 2014

I love Soap & Glory products and this is a great scrub. It's not my favourite though, that would be the Pulp Friction scrub.

This one is very gentle, so it could be used on a regular basis. I prefer a heavy duty scrub every once and a while, so the formulation of this isn't my ideal.

That being said, it is a really great product, perfect if you like a gentle scrub.

Like all of their products, this smells AMAZING!

March 17, 2011

I get bumpy skin in the winter, and I have some rough patches on my elbows, so I wanted to get a good body scrub that would leave my skin smooth. This one was a little pricier than some others, but I didn't want to waste my money on a mediocre product, so I made the investment...I have heard good things about this company's products. I have to admit, I was also kind of drawn to the fun packaging.
    This scrub has a nice smell, kind of like strawberries, it lathers up like a body wash, and you really feel the exfoliating beads working. After 2-3 times using it, my skin feels noticably smoother and looks more radiant (less dry), and the rough patches on my elbows are starting to soften up too.
    I have sensitive skin, and it often turns all red when I take a hot shower, and this product increased the redness quite noticably, almost like a rash. The redness wasn't sore or itchy, though, and it went away quickly. So I will keep using it, but I'll maybe use a little less and more gently.