Soap & Glory Hand Food: Hydrating Hand Cream Reviews

Soap & Glory Hand Food contains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow . Scented with our Original Pink fragrance. the most astonishing hand cream ever? You decide!

Instructions for Use
Apply as often as you want to soften, smooth and soothe dry, chapped, or otherwise hampered hands.

*Product description via soapandglory.com

June 16, 2015

This is the only hand cream that I've tried that actually keeps my very dry hands moisturised for any length of time. Highly recommended!!!

June 15, 2015

Really good hand cream. Great before bed with moisture gloves

1.7/5

March 10, 2015

I know people out there rave about this but my hands just get super dry and even more cracked after using this. I do adore the rose scent, but I just can get over the feeling it leaves on my hands. It's odd because when you first try it, it feels like your hands are going to love this.

Definitely a no-go for me.

October 29, 2014

I bought this product from drug mart. It has a cute pink package that attracts me to buy it. The scent of this product is a little bit peachy and smells great to me:) It is really not greasy and can carry anywhere since it is a small size:D Love it!

September 04, 2014

I suffer from chronic dry hands.... or, I did. After trying what I feel like is every other hand cream available I found this. Within 48 hours after trying hand food, my hands are once again soft and silky. I am not overly impressed with the scent of the product but the effectiveness out weighs any 'con' I have.

May 25, 2014

Great hand lotion in Soap & Glory's signature scent! This stuff is perfect to carry around in your purse since it's not greasy and smells great! Everyone who asks you for lotion throughout the day will be given a treat when you whip this out for them!

May 25, 2014

Smells fantastic! Not greasy but leaves feet feeling lovely silky & smooth. My feet are rougher than I care to admit..this will be my nightly indulgence! A little pricey..will def look for it on sale.

May 21, 2014

I've become addicted to Soap and Glory over the last few months because it's easier to grab on sale than Lush. The Righteous Butter is my best friend, and I spotted some of Hand Food on sale, so I gave it a try. I'm a florist, so my hands are always in water and almost always dry.

I literally keep a tube of this in my apron at work so I can hydrate during the day. It's fantastic. A little pricey, but good god, my hands smell so nice.

May 20, 2014

works great, even on sensitive skin. no perfumes, excellent & well worth the money.

2.2/5

May 09, 2014

I absolutely love the signature soap and glory scent, but honestly, that's the only thing this hand cream has going for it. It didn't make a difference in my hands, which were super dry from the harsh winter we had, and it costs way too much to just be an average hand cream. I had to constantly reapply which I didn't mind purely because of how good it smells. This is a hand cream I definitely won't purchase again. There are far better and cheaper options out there.