Soft & Dri Aluminum Free Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 512 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

1.5/5

May 24, 2017

If you're looking for the worst deodorant on the market - this is it. No questions asked. Instantly application it's wet and it stays wet. It does not hide or control body odour whatsoever and the small smell it does give off is nothing to run home about. This does not do anything in regards to smell or protection. I bought two because they were on sale and after trying it for two weeks and being embarrassed constantly reapplying I threw them both out. Don't waste your money!

May 09, 2017

I use this product because of the aluminum free aspect. Especially after shaving, feel safer knowing no chemicals will enter my body... I am quite satisfied with it, when i go out later in day I might reapply just to be sure. since it is a milder product!

March 29, 2017

Thought it would be a great choice but it was not. Even after I apply the product, I can still smell body odor. And the scent isn't the greatest either.

March 02, 2017

I purchased this deodorant because it was on sale so the price was alright but the product does not work effectively at all so therefore the value of the product is low. I bought the powder fresh scent however it is not a fresh scent and doesn't smell like any powder I would choose to wear. I had to go purchase a different kind of deodorant. It also does nothing to help with wetness as it is a deodorant only product.

February 28, 2017

I have used the powder fresh scent now for a couple weeks. It has a nice soap like scent, and it is a solid stick that goes on invisible. No need to worry about white marks on clothing.

January 15, 2017

I use this product daily! I love that it is aluminum free. It was recommended to be by a friend and I'm never going back! I love that it doesn't contain aluminum like other competitors but still does a great job!

November 29, 2016

Love that this deodorant is aluminum free- as aluminum has been linked to health issues.
    It goes on smooth- more gel like than other deodorants.
    It works well to keep odor down, and smells nice as a bonus.
    Also it doesn't leave deodorant marks on your clothing.

August 23, 2016

I use this product all the time as I really like the fact that it's aluminum free. It works well to keep odor down but I find it needs to be reapplied in the afternoon. All in all my favorite deodorant!

March 14, 2016

Love this deodorant! It goes on smooth, doesn't feel wet and keeps me dry all day. I wanted an effective, reasonably priced deodorant that is aluminum free and that is exactly what I got! I will continue to purchase.

January 25, 2016

This deodorant didn't work at all for me. It didn't provide any protection at all and I won't be buying it again.