Soft & Dri Aluminum Free Deodorant Reviews

October 03, 2017

Better Aluminum Free

I chose this because it was aluminum free. Usually the products with the toxins work better unfortunately. I was surprised that this worked well. It would be best used in Fall or Winter but the health benefits of being aluminum free outweigh having to reapply.

September 15, 2017

Amazing for sensitive skin!

My husband and I have always struggled trying to find the right deodorant.
    We both kept getting red, burn like patches and peeling skin from almost every deodorant we tried.
    One day I tried this product and never turned back. My husband uses it as well and refuses to try anything else. Goes on light, no gooey mess & the scent is not unbearable. Love love love!

August 18, 2017

bas prix pour un déodorant sans alluminium

J'adore ce déodorant qui ne contient pas d’aluminium tien toute le journée aucune mauvaise odeur seulement besoin d'en ré appliquer lors de sport ou effort physique extrême

June 07, 2017

Very effective while being aluminum free. I like the delicate smell because I hate it when the fragrance is too strong but still like when it smells fresh and clean in a delicate way.

1.2/5

May 24, 2017

If you're looking for the worst deodorant on the market - this is it. No questions asked. Instantly application it's wet and it stays wet. It does not hide or control body odour whatsoever and the small smell it does give off is nothing to run home about. This does not do anything in regards to smell or protection. I bought two because they were on sale and after trying it for two weeks and being embarrassed constantly reapplying I threw them both out. Don't waste your money!

May 09, 2017

I use this product because of the aluminum free aspect. Especially after shaving, feel safer knowing no chemicals will enter my body... I am quite satisfied with it, when i go out later in day I might reapply just to be sure. since it is a milder product!

March 29, 2017

Thought it would be a great choice but it was not. Even after I apply the product, I can still smell body odor. And the scent isn't the greatest either.

0.8/5

March 02, 2017

I purchased this deodorant because it was on sale so the price was alright but the product does not work effectively at all so therefore the value of the product is low. I bought the powder fresh scent however it is not a fresh scent and doesn't smell like any powder I would choose to wear. I had to go purchase a different kind of deodorant. It also does nothing to help with wetness as it is a deodorant only product.

February 28, 2017

I have used the powder fresh scent now for a couple weeks. It has a nice soap like scent, and it is a solid stick that goes on invisible. No need to worry about white marks on clothing.

January 15, 2017

I use this product daily! I love that it is aluminum free. It was recommended to be by a friend and I'm never going back! I love that it doesn't contain aluminum like other competitors but still does a great job!