Soft & Dri Aluminum Free Deodorant Reviews

September 02, 2018

Wow

J’adore ce déodorisant! Il est sans alluminium. De plus, il me laisse au sec pendant un long moment. De plus, il retient bien les odeurs, je n’ai pas l’impression de sentir mauvais même lors d’une activité physique.

August 04, 2018

I love the smell

J'utilise ce déodorant depuis plus d'un an maintenant. Depuis que je sais que l'aluminium est dangereux j'ai essayé plusieurs déodorant et c'est celui que je préfère pour sa fragrance (agrumes pétillants) et son efficacité contre l'odeur. Je continue d'avoir de la sueur mais aucune odeur et jusqu'à 24h d'efficacité!

March 20, 2018

Aluminum free, yes please!

Who doesn't want a deodorant that smells great and is good for your health!
    I started using this as an alternative to regular deodorants (with aluminum) as trying to cut down on the crap i put on my body and in my body.
    I was hesitant since sometimes they dont keep you dry or smell very good... This deodorant is all of that.. Works extremely well and has a wonderful scent! Couldn't be happier!

0.5/5

January 15, 2018

I wanted to try some kind of deodorant that was aluminum free. So I tried this and after a few hours my armpits swelled up so badly ,. I had a red thick rash that burned , bled and itched. Now I stick to completely natural deodorant!

January 15, 2018

This Sparkling Citrus smell keeps me feeling fresh!

The Soft & Dri Aluminum free deodorant in the scent Sparkling Citrus keeps me feeling fresh and smells great! I've been using it for a couple weeks and at first, I was afraid of sweating profusely and smelling of B.O. since this is only a deodorant and not an antiperspirant. But after a few weeks of trying it out, I can say that those fears are far behind me.

I will say that I have yet to try this at the gym and it is currently winter and not summer, but for daily use, I don't really notice that much of a difference from the antiperspirant that I was using before. I am enjoying it and would definitely purchase this again. I'd like to test it out during the summer to see how it holds up.

I was pleasantly surprised at how well this works and it was relatively inexpensive as well. It also makes me feel better that it is aluminum free and more natural than other products that are antiperspirants.

October 03, 2017

Better Aluminum Free

I chose this because it was aluminum free. Usually the products with the toxins work better unfortunately. I was surprised that this worked well. It would be best used in Fall or Winter but the health benefits of being aluminum free outweigh having to reapply.

September 15, 2017

Amazing for sensitive skin!

My husband and I have always struggled trying to find the right deodorant.
    We both kept getting red, burn like patches and peeling skin from almost every deodorant we tried.
    One day I tried this product and never turned back. My husband uses it as well and refuses to try anything else. Goes on light, no gooey mess & the scent is not unbearable. Love love love!

August 18, 2017

bas prix pour un déodorant sans alluminium

J'adore ce déodorant qui ne contient pas d’aluminium tien toute le journée aucune mauvaise odeur seulement besoin d'en ré appliquer lors de sport ou effort physique extrême

June 07, 2017

Very effective while being aluminum free. I like the delicate smell because I hate it when the fragrance is too strong but still like when it smells fresh and clean in a delicate way.

1.2/5

May 24, 2017

If you're looking for the worst deodorant on the market - this is it. No questions asked. Instantly application it's wet and it stays wet. It does not hide or control body odour whatsoever and the small smell it does give off is nothing to run home about. This does not do anything in regards to smell or protection. I bought two because they were on sale and after trying it for two weeks and being embarrassed constantly reapplying I threw them both out. Don't waste your money!