Soft soap bodywash Reviews

Good - 0

June 01, 2020

I Use this everyday!!

I Love this product, i use the citrus splash body wash and it is amazing! It is super affordable and smells amazing, I use this everyday and it is gentle on skin and leaves skin hydrated and clean for a whole day!! 10/10 would recommend

June 28, 2018

Amazing

It is an amazing product. You smell so good after and it works! I use it everyday and I absolutely love it. Will continue to buy it again and again and again.

October 06, 2017

I always buy this product.

My husband and I really like the body wash. Our favourite was the milk and honey body wash. But it has been really hard to find lately. Another favourite of mine is the pomgranite body wash. My skin feels really soft after. I have tried different stuff but have sensitive skin.

May 20, 2017

Been using the same soft soap body wash with exfoliant for many years ..it gets foamy and soft right away. The small exfoliant beads even don't scratch they just make your skin feel really clean . I would recommend this product for anyone looking to get that real deep cleaning feeling.