Softlips® Lip Balm - French Vanilla Reviews

August 14, 2020

Super soft lips

I usually done wear lip balm but had to buy some in the winter time and this was absolutely wonderful and super moisturizing for my lips. It cured my chapped lips and make them extra soft I highly recommend this product.

July 05, 2020

Simple and effective

It is my go to classic chapstick lip product. Great smell and works for all seasons. Makes your lips soft and smooth. If you over apply it can make your lips irritated but that is to be expected.

June 08, 2020

Softer Lips

I want to start by saying that I like the smell of this lip moisturizer, but that's where it ends. I find that this product leaves my lips feeling dry and cracked. I also don't like that the tube is so small. I feel like I have to put lots on in order to make it work and when it first goes one it feels nice, but after about 15 minutes my lips start to feel dry again.

June 08, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

My constant

I've been buying this for a decade. It soothes my lips, gives them an extra boost and always fits in a pocket. The scent is light and just sweet enough

April 21, 2020

A must have.

This is a must have lip balm. Very moisturizing, has good stay ability. This soft lips has an SPF 20 perfect for those summer days. With a French vanilla scent that doesn't fade I highly recommend it.

January 28, 2020

My go to lip balm for cracked lips

I live in Canada and we have a harsh climate, but even harsher winters. I suffer from dry cracked lips and softlips saves me everytime. Highly recommend. I’ve been a loyal user ever since they came out.

September 20, 2019

Love the product

Great product! I love the smell of French Vanilla and I find it great that there is SPF 20 in it to protect from sun damage! I like that one stick lasts a long time. You only need a little bit on when you apply. I would recommend soft lips to anyone!

June 04, 2019

Best budget balm!

I've loved softlips since I was a tween. Cute, slim packaging that yields a lovely cooling balm that softens and smooths the lips so well. I admit there's a lot of nostalgia attached to this balm, but it really is great! I find them at the dollar store, so the price is right.

April 20, 2019

Best Lipbalm!

Hands down, best lipbalm. I have tried many different brands and was beyond happy to discover this one. My lips are very sensitive to other brands. This one is very gentle, has spf and a great scent!

March 20, 2019

Great for my lips

I received some from a contest I won and from then on I was hooked. I used to use blistex but after receiving this it's the only thing I now purchase. It doesn't leave a nasty aftertaste and my lips now feel soft.