Softlips® Lip Balm - French Vanilla Reviews

January 25, 2007

This makes your lips so soft. I like the mint one the best. For a couple bucks more I like it way better than your standard chapsticks out there.

January 06, 2007

if you want SOFT lips the this product is for [email protected] doesn't taste OR smell too strong and adds a nice sheen!

January 06, 2007

I have to admit this is the only lip product I buy! I love the taste and the way it makes my lips feel. Its quite small so it is easy to keep in your purse or your pocket. It has never bothered my lips at all, definately worth every penny!

2.8/5

January 05, 2007

I do like this product, but I find I have to reapply way too often (in fairness, that is true of most lipbalms!). I give it a passing grade, but can't really say that I recommend it.

December 29, 2006

I love SoftLips French Vanilla! It's one of the best lip balms that you can find out there. I do however, prefer the mint one more (it's the green package). These products keep your lips soft and smooth for long periods of time. A must have.

November 10, 2006

I love this lipbalm. It smells so good and feels really soothing on your lips. It also has SPF20, which is a bonus. I got it for free at a tradeshow, but I'll definitely buy another one when I run out. I really like the shape and size of it. It's smaller than most lipbalms. It's definitely one of my favorites!