Softlips® Lip Balm - French Vanilla Reviews

March 20, 2019

Great for my lips

I received some from a contest I won and from then on I was hooked. I used to use blistex but after receiving this it's the only thing I now purchase. It doesn't leave a nasty aftertaste and my lips now feel soft.

February 22, 2019

soft lips

I buy these soft lips lip balms often as their small & easy to carry in my jeans or coat. I love the french vanilla scent & how well this lip balm spreads with application. I love that this balm leaves my lips moisturized, soft & smelling great.

February 21, 2019

Use Everyday

This product makes my lips feel so soft and moist. I use it everyday in the Winter to combat my dry lips! The flavour/smell is great! It has a pleasant cooling/tingling feeling as well.

February 07, 2019

Best lip chap ever!

This is by far the best lip chap ever, all scents are great. It last a very long time and has really helped by dry , chapped, winter lips. This is my go to product for lip chap.

December 19, 2018

Best lip balm ever

I buy this lip balm all the time and it is the best lip balm I have ever got. Keeps my lips moisturized and feeling amazing. Never found anything like it or that even compared!

May 19, 2018

Great value and effectiveness

I have been using this product for the last 2 years and still like it. I find that it keeps my lips soft and hydrated. I will keep on using this product especially sine it goes on sale regularly.

March 19, 2018

Great Vanilla scent!

I am a fan of the scent and the smooth application. Soft Lips is a great product that works well. I love the SPF in it too. Definitely will buy this again!

June 15, 2017

Loving this lip balm

Nothing I like more than the vanilla scent, so when I came across this lip balm I had to try. It is one of the few balms I have found that doesn't dry my lips out which requires continual use of the balm.

June 14, 2017

Soft lips

I love soft lips in the scent of French vanilla! One of my favorite things about this product is I can find it at dollarama for only 2$ ! With that pack you get two lip balms that last fairly long if you keep them away from heat (I left mine in my car in the sun and it melted !) These lip balms work wonders at Moisturizing and hydrating your lips and removing dead skin deffently worth the try if you have a problem with dry lips !

June 14, 2017

Excellent name for product

This is a very smooth lip balm that feels great on your lips. I have one in my purse and find it is ideal over lips and also use over lipstick when feeling dry. Prevents Chapping and keeps lips soft as the name indicates when used repeatedly. I do not find this product as effective for lips that are chapped or dry.