SoftSoap Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

January 13, 2018

Best bang for buck

I’ve been through all the fancy soaps and all the cheap soaps and I have to say I always come back to this....it’s affordable, smells great, and I don’t “tire”’of the scent. I always tend to use wayyyy more soap than needed...I like to have the suds mess going on haha. Need something that is effective and cost efficient and this is for sure it.

January 10, 2018

Low price, high quality!

I quite enjoy this kind of hand soap. It's not too expensive, yet it does a good job. It doesn't have a pretty smell like some hand soaps, but for someone sensitive to perfumes/scents like I am, that's quite alright. The soap doesn't leave your hands feeling dry after use, either. Is it the best soap out there? No. But is it a good enough quality for the price? Yes.

October 20, 2017

I would continue to buy this!

I alternate this with regular bar soap as I find this to be very drying on my skin. I use this to disinfect my hands but need regular high fat soap to keep my hands from getting too dry,especially in the winter months.

October 18, 2017

Nice handsoap

Soft soap is great to wash my hands with. Bubbles up and leaves my hands feeling clean and soft. Knowing that it keeps me from getting sick becauze it is antibacterial is an additional important benefit.

October 17, 2017

I buy this product often for use in the bathroom and kitchen

Product has a great veriety of scents and washes well. Great lather at an affordable price. Very pleased to find new foaming varieties as well.
    Its been a go to in our home for years.

October 03, 2017

Effective!

I have been using the hand soap forever now and works very well. Different scents available as well. Great price and good quality and easily accessible .

October 01, 2017

Cheap; good

I have very sensitive skin, so I use this in the shower. I buy the big refills of it and it is very affordable. Works perfectly and does not give me a rash like other soaps do.

September 30, 2017

Smells amazing

Got the pomegranate one, very good for cutting grease and oils. Smells really good and comes with pump so it is easy to use. Also very cheap, can buy at dollar store so great value

July 15, 2017

Cheap hand soap that works

I like this handsoap because its cheap lathers well and doesnt dry out my hands.My hands are always dry so i like to make sure that my hand soap wont make it worse.

June 18, 2017

I buy this like there going out of style.. over and over again

This is such a great product.. smell is nice and soft not disturbing.. leaves you're hands in a soft glove of joy..plus the antibacterial is a bonus when you have kids ;)