SoftSoap Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 124 in Hand Soap

July 15, 2017

Cheap hand soap that works

I like this handsoap because its cheap lathers well and doesnt dry out my hands.My hands are always dry so i like to make sure that my hand soap wont make it worse.

June 18, 2017

I buy this like there going out of style.. over and over again

This is such a great product.. smell is nice and soft not disturbing.. leaves you're hands in a soft glove of joy..plus the antibacterial is a bonus when you have kids ;)

June 18, 2017

High quality soap

I really like this antibacterial soap from softsoap! It lathers up really nicely and is gentle on my hands too. I love the citrus scented one as it smells so fresh and clean and I love that the scent lingers on my hands! I think these retail around $3-$4 but I think they are worth every cent because it cleans your hands so well! I would recommend these antibacterial soaps from softsoap!

June 07, 2017

Softsoap is an amazing products that comes in all types of scents. In the winter months it doesn't hurt my hands when they get dry if any thing it helps to moisturize my hands!
    Well done softsoap!!

2.7/5

May 14, 2017

Antibacterial is so strong for a frequent hand washer I would not recommend as it tends to dry out your hands and made my eczema worse and cracks worse. But so do many of the antibacterial handsoaps

May 11, 2017

This soap is perfect everyday use and is great for families. The formulation does not irritate skin or leave it dry and cracked. The soap cleans your hands extremely well and is also antibacterial, giving it an extra boost of effectiveness. The soap is well priced and readily available. A great product that is effective and safe to use.

May 02, 2017

Me and my family have been using softsoap hand wash for over 4 years now. Before switching to this my hands would be dry after very wash but softsoap is very gentle on your skin and doesn't leave my hands dry. I like the aloe Vera one.

April 28, 2017

Softsoap is a staple in my house, especially during flu season!! I have a bottle in each bathroom, hoping to kill all of those germs and keep the stomach flu out of my house.. It has a great scent and isn't too thick. Definitely recommend it to anyone!

April 14, 2017

Great stuff affordable and lasts a long time. Loves the smells and the fun fishy bottles my kids love too!! I think the bottles should hold more though.

March 06, 2017

For once an anti-bacterial soap that doesn't feel astringent and like you're ripping your skin off with alcohol based sanitizer. The Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soup is the perfect addition to any washroom. It is surprisingly delicate. It is great value for money and available at the grocery store. I recommend this product for everyone. Clean hands are the best defense against getting sick!

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic