SoftSoap Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

December 06, 2018

Love it

I pick this up all the time. I’m big into antibacterial soaps since I have a 6 year old and he’s always bringing germs home from school. I used to buy the small pump bottles because they were only a dollar or so. Then I figured since they have the large refill bottle that I would buy a ceramic pump and keep filling that. It’s working out well, I’m actually saving more money and saving all the plastic from going to waste.

October 11, 2018

The original and best! Softsoap the only liquid soap for me!

I love Softsoap, from the economical refill size bottles, how it cuts grease and grime, the wonderful different scents and that it doesn't dry out my hands. I have tried cheaper brands an they just do not do the job - you have to use more, because they are less concentrated, they do not give you that deep but gentle clean that I love with Softsoap and in the long run you just end up using more and do not get as clean with just one washing of your hands. Softsoap is the only one for my family.

October 02, 2018

Awesome

Suck an awesome soap I have been using it since I was a little girl an now my kids use it it’s cheap an very great at keeping germs away please get it if you can

September 27, 2018

Always a go to for hand soap

Have been using this for years and am always happy with it. Smells great, cleans great and doesn't live any film or residue on your hand and sink. The value is nearly unbeatable and i highly recommend this brand for hand soap.

September 25, 2018

Budget Friendly, Quality Soap

We use Softsoap Antibacterial Handsoap in our kitchen and bathroom. The soaps clean great and smell amazing. They are extremely cheap which is a huge plus in our home!

September 25, 2018

Ive used this since i was a kid

My mom trusted this for us kids when i was little. Now i trust softsoap to was my children's hands.. I love that they are able to be refilled.. so its price effective.. not that its even expensive to buy to begin with.. which is great when you have 4 kids, and sometimes some of those children, no names, think its ok to pour the soap out of the container, down the sink, and play with the bubbles spraying water everywhere.. (no it didnt happen to me, it was me.. 😂😂😂)

September 24, 2018

Worth the money

I have tries multiple hand soaps that won't cause my daughters skin to break out. Her dermatologist actually told us to try this. We've been using it for a couple years now and my daughter hasn't had any issues. I like how soft it leaves my hands, and the fact that its antibacterial is a bonus.

2.8/5

September 22, 2018

Great for Sensitive Skin

This soap is great if you have sensitive skin or are sensitive to smells. It's thick and lathers up easily. It doesn't have a very strong scent, yet still leaves you feeling clean. I buy the large jug and that gets us through the winter.

September 21, 2018

This is my favorite hand soap

This is the only hand soap I buy. It leaves your hands clean, soft and smelling great. It has a great lather and rinsed clean. The variety of scents available with SoftSoap can't be beat.

September 21, 2018

Soap

This soap has lots of different scents to choice from which all smell great. Makes it easier for me to know if my kids washed their hands can you can smell it on them. A plus in my book. And the price is not bad at all !