SoftSoap Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 118 in Hand Soap

April 14, 2017

Great stuff affordable and lasts a long time. Loves the smells and the fun fishy bottles my kids love too!! I think the bottles should hold more though.

March 06, 2017

For once an anti-bacterial soap that doesn't feel astringent and like you're ripping your skin off with alcohol based sanitizer. The Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soup is the perfect addition to any washroom. It is surprisingly delicate. It is great value for money and available at the grocery store. I recommend this product for everyone. Clean hands are the best defense against getting sick!

January 11, 2017

This product is well worth the money. We have a bottle in the bathroom and in the kitchen. I find that the kids wash their hands more often with a bottle in the kitchen.

January 10, 2017

There are a lot of varieties of this hand sopa. Juicy Melon & Crisp Cucumber is my fave. I like that it's a pump top so it's easy to use to wash your hands. But sometimes too much comes out so be careful pumping it out. My hands smell great after using it and are clean.

January 10, 2017

When you think about it, our hands touch dozens of things every day and pick up so many unseen germs. Frequent hand washing is a must for personal cleanliness as well as health reasons. Softsoap antibacterial hand soap provides clean hands and is gentle on the skin.

December 15, 2016

I love using soft soap. I was first introduced to it when I was a teenager and received my first body piercing. It's safe to use on new piercings and it's strong enough to kill bacteria on your hands

November 07, 2016

Je ne sais pas vraiment pourquoi ,mais j'adore ces savons désincrustants antibactériens! Ils vont super bien et se vendent vraiment pas cher et je trouve le packaging vraiment mignon!

October 03, 2016

Love soft soap, it leaves my hands feeling so smooth after I wash them. The scents smell so good. I like all of them, not just the antibacterial ones.

September 30, 2016

I used to not like using soap cause I always had to use some hand moisturizer after using soap. But this soap is awesome! It cleans, but doesn't leave the skin feeling dry and horrible. Nice smell too!

September 30, 2016

This soap is great and convenient comes with pump and you can purchase the large bottle of soft soap to refill the small pump ones that you put in your bathroom or kitchen. Lathers nice and rinse off quickly leaving your hands to feel squeaky clean. There are a few different scents you can buy too.

LDries added a new review for
    Downy Unstoppables

chokri_1 added a new review for
    BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers