Softsoap Rich Shea Butter Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap Reviews

February 13, 2021

Cheap and easy

With this pandemic and my ocd, I go through hand soap like a toddler goes through his Halloween candy. I prefer liquid hand soap over bar, it's just easier. Soft soap is cheaper than the alternative, does what it has too and smells good. Highly recommend!

February 06, 2021
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

gorgeous smelling clean and safe

My golly. .a beautiful smelling luxurious feeling handwash!! Smells so good. only downside is very hard to find. Obviously well in demand! I try to keep this for my treat as it lasts on your hands for ages and smells so good

November 29, 2020

I will only buy this soap

This hand soap is so moisturizing, I have eczema and this does not irritate it at all. It has a beautiful smell and I love the Shea butter beads in it.

November 23, 2020

Want a soap that doesn't dry out your skin?

This soap doesn't just moisture your skin but it also leaves your hands felling clean and smelling good. Since covid 19 I recommend everyone to use this soap. With working in the healthcare field I found my hands always drying out but when I use this soap to wash my hands.

November 04, 2020
    United States

Smells AMAZING!!!

Hands down, this is one of my favorite soaps in the entire world! It smells so freaking good!! I absolutely love it! It is smooth and silky, lathers beautifully, and actually nourishes and softens skin with each use, so what's not to love?! It is extremely affordable and I always have it on hand. I love the brand and their quality products. I would absolutely recommend this hand soap!

November 02, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product! Amazing smell!

I love it! Doesn’t leave a weird residue, smells great, left my skin so smooth also. I highly recommend this product but be careful if you do have allergies.

October 27, 2020

it smells fresh!

It smells great. I have tried couple of the flavours from here.
    Your hands feels soft and does not cause any harm. This is very important to me. For the price, the quality is great.

October 26, 2020

Hand soap

Great overall product it left my hands feeling apart smelling great and lathers you nicely.
    Not my all times favourite soaps but one I would buy again.

October 03, 2020

Great

I love the softsoap line of soaps. All the scents are great. The best part is that it doesn't dry your hands. Very soft and gentle. Would recommend to everyone.

July 24, 2020
    Nebraska, United States

Love the way my hands feal!

Love the smell!! Leaves my hands smelling good and feeling soft! Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry like a lot of soap does. My guests always love it! You can't go wrong with this!