Soggy Doggy Board Game Reviews
#1 in Toys

It’s the showering, shaking, wet doggy game! Players race around the board washing Soggy Doggy™, but watch out –if he shakes, a player gets a little wet then they go back to the start. Be the first to make it around the board to the doggy basket to win.

December 07, 2017

My kids loved Soggy Doggy!

My son was so excited to play with this game! He invited his 2 best friends to join him. Inside the box was the doggy which felt a little oily and actually smaller than I expected. It is kind of rubbery. The bathtub and gamemboard. You add water to the bathtub, add the doggy and put on the gameboard. Also you have to insert 3 double A batteries (not included)

Each child takes a game piece. Youngest player goes first. You roll the die and whatever colors it falls on you move it to. You do whatever it tells you for example, 1 click means you turn the knob on the bathtub one time, 2 clicks two times or if you get a dog paw you push on it and so forth. The goal is to make it all around the board from the doggy basket and back.

The kids had alot of fun playing this game the only thing is that the doggy doesn't get soggy! Very little water comes out not enough to really make a mess which is great for us but kinda disappointing for the kids.

Overall, the concept is great and it really is a fun game to play. I would definitely recommend it.

Great product

I would buy the product. I love the game. It is very cute game. I love the soggy doggy game. My son loved the game. I liked getting wet by the doggy. I will play it all the time with him.

December 07, 2017

Wonderful Game for Younger Children!

I was worried that this would be very messy but it was actually not too bad. The family had a lot of fun playing this and I would definitely recommend it for families with younger children.

December 07, 2017

Fun game for the whole family

My 5 yr old daughter loves this game. Every time we play it she is a happy camper. Was a little hesitant to use it since I was afraid of the mess with all the water splashing all over but its not messy at all...it all stays in one place. Number one complain about this toy is that it does not splash alot of water but to me this is perfect. You won't have wet kids but happy ones because it is a fun game. We have played it about 4 times and it's a number one favorite in our house. One thing I would change is that the little faucet is a little weak maybe make it stronger but overall the game is so much fun.

Cute Game

This game was fun to play. The kids had a blast. I liked that it was easy to play and easy to assemble. However it suggested that you rinse the dog off before first time play and when I did it got sticky to the touch. Also we would have liked if it would have shook the water a little more. It was a nice game and we did enjoy it greatly. I received this game in exchange for my honest review and all opinions are my own.

Soggy Doggy Game

I thought this game is a super cute idea. My daughter was giggling with delight in anticipation of the doggy getting her wet. She had such a great time playing the game over and over. I'm not quite sure if this game is intended for the bathtub but she wanted to play it on the living room table.

Family Fun

My children and I were so excited to see this show up on our doorstep! I have a 3 year old and 10 year and both kids had a blast playing together. The game is very easy to set up and understand, so that even my 3 year old could get the gist of it. Although this game is very simple (not too many steps or rules) we really enjoyed playing as a family. However, do to the simplicity, this will be a every once in a blue moon type of game for my family.

December 06, 2017

My kids love it but I would make a few adjustments

My kids were excited about this from the day that it landed on our doorstep. The game play is pretty simple and fun. It encourages, turn taking, good sportsmanship and lots of laughter. My kids think it is great, love the surprise aspect and ask to play it often, although they wish there was more to the wetness.

Improvements from mom's view:
    -off and on should be more clearly marked. the line represents closed or off in my kids minds and the O represents open or on....but it is opposite on this game. (we went around the circle a few times before we realized it was not on.
    -the turning of the knob is not clear on the direction. Young kids do not understand turning against the resistance. This could easily be fixed with a directional arrow printed on the knob.
    - the wet spray on the shaking could be more intense. It never actually sprays water all over the players. I don't know the remedy for this but as it stands now it is just more work for mom when the game ends to pick up and dry out all of the pieces. This would be worth it if the kids actually got wet like they were hoping.

Awesome family game

Well I love to have family night and this game is awesome. My kids enjoyed the playing the family it’s fun because I get my kids away from the tv and be involved in other things with the family.
    I love the way my kids interact with each other and to see who wins the game.
    They learn to play and get along together...

December 06, 2017

It, was exciting avery minute rolling the bone and the soggy

My, kids and there friends and family love the soggy doggy board game it was very exciting watching soggy doggy can wet with the water and the excitement when my kids role the bone.i give it 5*.